Read it here:

http://www.artrocker.tv/features/article/a-guide-to-subverting-the-music-industry-by-alec-empire

A lot of people probably don't know who he is, an a lot of other people probably could care less about him. He formed Atari Teenage Riot, which in turn gave birth to DHR Recordings, and spawned a genre called "Digital Hardcore".

I read it and had to agree with his views, being successful on your own terms.

What do you people think?
very true. That guys got a good head on his shoulders.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
well he's right, i really don't care who he is and i think his music is lame... but he has some good points, i give props to him for recognizing some of the more important things, and i now have a lot more respect for him.
Quote by Ankou
Read it here:

http://www.artrocker.tv/features/article/a-guide-to-subverting-the-music-industry-by-alec-empire

A lot of people probably don't know who he is, an a lot of other people probably could care less about him. He formed Atari Teenage Riot, which in turn gave birth to DHR Recordings, and spawned a genre called "Digital Hardcore".

I read it and had to agree with his views, being successful on your own terms.

What do you people think?

God damn that annoys me. Get it right!
Quote by Ankou
What annoys you?

What I bolded; people saying "I could care less" when it is "I couldn't care less". If you say "I could care less" it means you could very well care a lot about it.
"Managers give drugs to artists so they don't pay attention to what's really going on. Promoters make more money on the side when they get a share of what is being sold in their clubs, so they also have an interest in keeping the myth alive."

this sounds like a conspiracy theory! yeah like im sure manager supply drugs to the artist to keep them distracted. yeah that makes sense considering if they overdose or r too high to perform the manager is out of a job.
Some solid advice there.

To be honest I think everyone in the Pit should read this.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Heh.

He has my name

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.