Oh, get over it. There's a market for it, so they sell it. Welcome to America.

Also, I've played it. Extremely well-built and solid guitar. It's going to get a lot of young girls into guitar, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
what's wrong with rocking out to party in the usa
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Does it really bother you that much? It does no harm to you, so just ignore it. No big deal, right?
It's not "epic fail".

It obviously doesn't appeal to you, but it will to a young lady who wants to learn guitar.

Do you see how that works?
i work at toys r us where we actually carry these, and the only thing worse is when parents buy their kids the fake plastic toy guitars instead of a real guitar.
don't you guys get it?

It's the BEEEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
how dare they sell things that dont appeal to you! get over it. . .
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Guitarists can appreciate other guitarists and their music 10x more. Girls who get into guitar thanks to this will be 10x more attracted to us, I see no problem here!

Except the age group that is...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Everyone else is right, looks like your attempt to assert your manliness over a childs guitar was an "epic fail".
Quote by osXtiger
Guitarists can appreciate other guitarists and their music 10x more. Girls who get into guitar thanks to this will be 10x more attracted to us, I see no problem here!

Except the age group that is...

haven't you learnt any thing from pedobear
'into the night under a crimson sky on the the fetid wings of death we ride' Messiah Of Hate by Hell Wave
it seems as though I did fail in trying to expose what I thought was failness. I guess I hate Hannah Montana that much to think everything made from her/by her is a fail. Oh well, guess my closeminded failness is a fail. At least I didn't bandwagon hate Line 6 Spiders (/exposesselftomoreflame)
nobody can hate if you can't yet afford better gear. it ain't what you play but how you play
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
The way I look at it, little girls buy one and play Hannah Montana on it. After a while, they either quit, or continue to play Hannah Montana. Eventually, those little girls that continued to play will get older, and hopefully develop a more mature taste in music.

Hannah Montana today, Pink Floyd tomorrow?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
The only epic fail here is the ts' gear. Spiders 4ever <3

FWIW I like the guitar and I would buy one and put EMG pickups in it if I had the chance too.
Quote by ABRfan
it seems as though I did fail in trying to expose what I thought was failness. I guess I hate Hannah Montana that much to think everything made from her/by her is a fail. Oh well, guess my closeminded failness is a fail.

Yeah, pretty much.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
i was actually thinking of getting one just to practice modding and customizing my guitars
I've always said I'd never smash a guitar, even if I was so rich that I could use guitars as decoration.

I make exceptions for only that guitar, especially since it's $50, which is the cheapest I've ever seen an electric.

I wonder if it can be any worse than Avril Lavinge's signature guitar.
Quote by Alex Vik
I've always said I'd never smash a guitar, even if I was so rich that I could use guitars as decoration.

I make exceptions for only that guitar, especially since it's $50, which is the cheapest I've ever seen an electric.

I wonder if it can be any worse than Avril Lavinge's signature guitar.

Same here. I kinda wanna smash a guitar.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Zombie V.
How did they fail? They'll probably sell a lot of these.

it would seem that way since it says "top seller" right on the pic of the guitar
Deals done with:
lfrz93
mmjohn
Quote by melton100
And lol @ best of both worlds

I feel ashamed that I got it...

me too
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip