China is biggest electronic manufacture country, I think almost all solid amp made in china. But fewer tube guitar amp made in china, who know why? How about Chinese tube guitar amp
Most reputable tube amp companies are just based in the UK and US; there really aren't any companies in China appealing to the tube amp market.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Most reputable tube amp companies are just based in the UK and US; there really aren't any companies in China appealing to the tube amp market.
True, but I'm sure that many fo those companies do some (if not all) of their manufacturing in China.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Check out the B-52 LS 100..
The Tech 21 Trademark 60 or 100...
Or the Carvin SX100H.....

All Solid State made in the US, and all kick major bum.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I have to ask, are you from China?

Lot's of lower budget tube amps are made in China or Korea to cut costs.

+1

There are very few, or even no, "high end" amps made in China because of the perceived lower quality, and also because many of these "high end amps" are made by first-world, highly professional workers, who have much higher wages because of their expertise and certain standards put in place by their respective governments.

It also depends on what you consider to be "high end".
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Vox make most of their amps in Vietnam.

Quote by Raijouta

first-world, highly professional workers,

Last edited by greggybhoy at Nov 4, 2009,
Do you think if it was business chance to OEM chinese tube guitar amp ?
I have friend in miami, He make business in funture, He buy funture from China in his brand, Two years later he rich. Do some interesting in this idaes
Biyang...

Its the only Chinese company that I know of which makes amps... they have a 80w, a 120w and a 160w amp

http://www.biyang.com.cn/Prclass.asp?Id=9
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Biyang...

Its the only Chinese company that I know of which makes amps... they have a 80w, a 120w and a 160w amp

I don't think chinese company can make so larger watt tube amp better. I think they can make smaller watt tube guitar amp better. I found one http://www.kldguitar.com
in fact I buy one Gt5HR from thme. It is good
Quote by ragingkitty
Biyang...

So who makes the Valvekings, Vypyrs and 6505+ 112?

wait....what?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
So who makes the Valvekings, Vypyrs and 6505+ 112?

wait....what?

I think they made in US
Quote by glpoon
I think they made in US

The Valveking is made in China.
Sounds great, but very poor quality PCB and electronics.
I abandoned mine after several months cause of failing solder joints.
6505+ 1x12 combo = China
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by glpoon
I don't think chinese company can make so larger watt tube amp better. I think they can make smaller watt tube guitar amp better. I found one http://www.kldguitar.com
in fact I buy one Gt5HR from thme. It is good

Sorry dude... I have to ask... are you from China?

When I do a literal translation of your posts... it seems to make sense in Mandarin.

The thing about Chinese manufacturing is that no one on UG is really sure how good they are... esp when they were previously an OEM that no have their own brand.

It could be good. It could be bad. Unless you have a hands-on... no one can tell... even then... its long term performance is still a big question mark.

I'd recommend buying something reliable from an established brand. Its not that I am supporting the brand name over the under-dogs, but you'd feel gutted if you'd buy a Chinese brand to have it die 1 month after its 1 year warranty is up.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
don'ta risten to the trorr!!!

you rack disiprine!
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
All the low end tube amps are pretty much made in chine I believe, 6505 112 , valveking, the crate v series, etc.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Bugera rings a bell?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
The amps don't look too bad, and they have some decent features. I can imagine China being quite expensive for big name brands so I would probably go for one of the KLD amps.

I don't think this is a troll, so nice casual racism there Pete. Wanker.
Quote by ragingkitty
Sorry dude... I have to ask... are you from China?

When I do a literal translation of your posts... it seems to make sense in Mandarin.

The thing about Chinese manufacturing is that no one on UG is really sure how good they are... esp when they were previously an OEM that no have their own brand.

It could be good. It could be bad. Unless you have a hands-on... no one can tell... even then... its long term performance is still a big question mark.

I'd recommend buying something reliable from an established brand. Its not that I am supporting the brand name over the under-dogs, but you'd feel gutted if you'd buy a Chinese brand to have it die 1 month after its 1 year warranty is up.

Sorry dude.. You're racist. You went translating to see if hes from China? So what if he's from China , he just asked why aren't high end tube amps made in China.

Like you said , you have to try it out to know and I know Biyang , pedals atleast , are expanding to all over the world and I've tried it. I apologize if I misunderstood you but I feel you're attacking this guy because you're against anything chinese. So I just had to say what I felt.
Last edited by Johntubb at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by Raijouta
+1

There are very few, or even no, "high end" amps made in China because of the perceived lower quality, and also because many of these "high end amps" are made by first-world, highly professional workers, who have much higher wages because of their expertise and certain standards put in place by their respective governments.

It also depends on what you consider to be "high end".

Also, people in the US/UK probably like to do what they are doing. I mean, I would love to make amps for a living.

In China, not so much...
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by Johntubb
Sorry dude.. You're racist. You went translating to see if hes from China? So what if he's from China , he just asked why aren't high end tube amps made in China.

Can I be racist if I'm Chinese myself too?

I was just curious since the guy was in China since he seemed to be targetting Chinese brand. If he is not in China and wants to buy something cheap, there are better alternatives than untested brands. If he is in China, I was going to suggest for him to go to Beijing, Shanghai or Hong Kong to try other brands.

Bloody hell.. have you become so damned politically correct that you get so damned sensitive over someone asking about your damned race?

Get over it. Not everyone who asks about your damned race is going to discriminate against you.

I've never seen such a massive logical fallacy ever. Asking about race = racist.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Last edited by ragingkitty at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by ragingkitty

^

Quote by Johntubb

Like you said , you have to try it out to know and I know Biyang , pedals atleast , are expanding to all over the world and I've tried it. I apologize if I misunderstood you but I feel you're attacking this guy because you're against anything chinese. So I just had to say what I felt.

I didn't read one once of racism in ragingkitty's post

You have to admit, the OP and the subsequent discussion was rather hard to read and comprehend.

Again, for the record the Peavey Valveking, Vypyr, 6505+ 112 and the Bugera's and some of the Crates are the main amps I know that are made in China. I see now that that was really not the question originally.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by Johntubb

false. he needed to know if OP is chinese because that would tell us why he is using english the way he is. much of it is barely understandable. he either doesnt know english well (which is ok, i dont expect everyone to understand english) or he is a troll. i think he is chinese. does that make me a racist?
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by ragingkitty

Quote by Johntubb
Sorry dude.. You're racist. You went translating to see if hes from China?

Hmm....must be a new breed of racist if he's bothering to learn the other race's language.

Quote by ragingkitty

I've never seen such a massive logical fallacy ever. Asking about race = racist.

Indeed!
High five!

TS, i know a guy here who imports parts from China and makes the amps himself.
He's not big yet, but then again, neither is the tube amp market round these parts.
the byang 2203 looks interesting, too bad it's so expensive.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by unet
Hmm....must be a new breed of racist if he's bothering to learn the other race's language.

A new brand of racism indeed. I don't think Hitler tried that one...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by ragingkitty
Can I be racist if I'm Chinese myself too?.
You can be a self-loathing racist.
Enough about racism, keep on topic.

I have no idea what else to say, the question is on my mind, as well.
Blackheart.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Dawnwalker
Blackheart.

Forgot about that one.

Ooo and Tiny Terror... don't think anyone has mentioned it yet.
Quote by Blompcube

( )( )
Last edited by ragingkitty at Nov 5, 2009,