I found out today that the tumors that I reported had been found in my grandfather's throat have now spread and his cancer is now terminal.

It's in his entire chest (lungs and stomach as well as his throat) and the chances are he won't see the end of spring.

I really don't know what to do- he's always been there, teaching me to ride a bike, helping me with homework and that kind of thing. Suddenly the thought of him leaving me is really terrible.

My head is in a million and one pieces....I feel like crap.
yes indeed spend time with him and make the MOST out of it and keep those memories near and dear to your heart
Oh man, that sucks so bad, Fassa. I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it must sound like really bad advice, but please tell him to try to keep the best attitude he can, it makes all the difference to people when they're nearing their time.
Quote by LordBishek
Oh man, that sucks so bad, Fassa. I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it must sound like really bad advice, but please tell him to try to keep the best attitude he can, it makes all the difference to people when they're nearing their time.

Makes perfect sense...

^yaay! Hugstack!
Oh, sorry to hear that...

I...I'm not good at this kind of thing but...just spend as much time with him as possible. I'm so sorry man
Quote by AdrianF1994
Oh, sorry to hear that...

I...I'm not good at this kind of thing but...just spend as much time with him as possible. I'm so sorry man

There's a reason I want the end of term to come.
I'm sorry to hear that Fassa. I lost my mother to cancer this past summer. Cancer is a curse and a blessing. I was able to spend time with her that perhaps another form of passing wouldn't of made possible. Make the most of the time you have left together.
Chin up babe.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Keep yourself busy with him. Create something you'll be happy to remember by.

And, as cheesy as it sounds, don't give up on him. He's gone when he's gone, not before.

I dislike tumors for polit......
sad story,bro
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Sorry to hear
But karma might be at play so, you might wanna start sucking up to it.
spend all the time with him you can cause once hes gone youll never be able to again
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
oh wow fassa im sorry to hear that.

at least you know its going to happen, my great grandmother died one day due to stress, and then my great grandfather commited suicide because he couldnt see her and he wanted so desperatley to be with her.

life is a part of death and death is a part of life, a difficult part yes, but the part of life we cannot in this day and age change.

i feel for you fassa, i dont know you too well, but i feel for you.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!

Things happen and, unfortunately, sometimes we just can't change them. But we can make them a little better, by making the very best of situations like these. Spend time with him, keep in high spirits, and remember all the good moments when he's gone.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Man, I so sorry to hear that, but like everybody else has said, go and spend time with him, even if you have to leave before school is out. I've lost alot of family and friends in my life, and the one thing I regret the most is not spending time with them when I could of.

EDIT: I'll pray for your grandad every day.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at Nov 4, 2009,
Very sorry to hear that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown