So I want a new guitar. I have a Les Paul vintage mahogany and a crate v5 tube amp right now. I really lke the tone of the Les Paul it's just the neck feels huge in my hands and I want something a little slimmer. My budget has to be less than $700. So basivly I want a really deep thick heavy tone but with a slim neck for better playability. Thanks
Blue Red Yellow Green
hm..i don't think you'll like an Ibanez, you should try dean guitars or ESP or fernandes, as fernandes guita have that les paul sound and is not as heavy in the neck. hope that helps!
My Guitar and gear:
09 Ibanez S prestige
09 Ibanez RG prestige
09 Ibanez Egen18
09 Ibanez 7 string UV custom
Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
digitec rp1000
Randall T2 HH all tube head
Vox Ac30 all tube heads
Randall RS412XL cabs
LTD necks arent wizard thin but they arent shecter thick either. check out the EC-400 or 401 or whatever it is now, or go more expensive for the 1000. not sure about the 400s but the 1000s you can get with seymour duncans or EMGs.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by SYLrules88
LTD necks arent wizard thin but they arent shecter thick either. check out the EC-400 or 401 or whatever it is now, or go more expensive for the 1000. not sure about the 400s but the 1000s you can get with seymour duncans or EMGs.

+1

If I were looking for a les paul type guitar I would get the amber sunburt EC1000, it plays so much nicer than regular les pauls and its lighter too
what kind of palm muting is best for metal?
cut off some guys hand and place it under the strings. brutal low end bro.
What type of musc do you play?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.