nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
^I like the last line
They were one of my favourite bands going through high school and I always felt so p0nx for knowing about them in my early teens.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
aggiefan33
196 IQ
slept on this band. i'll re-download some of their stuff and actually listen to it, haha
ImSteve
112 IQ
Band rules, one of the best Canadian bands of the 90s.

Next to Chokehold and Left for Dead, of course.
kurtrip
487 IQ
thnx JxD for trying to fill the first page with awesome bands!
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by kurtrip
thnx JxD for trying to fill the first page with awesome bands!

You're welcome. I do this on an irregular basis with varying degrees of effort (like on national edge day when I made it my goal to push Trivium off the front page) and it never works, but I'll keep it up and hope that one day people will pay attention to my threads.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I was really bummed out when the Trivium thing didn't work out, we were all rooting for you. Damn Metallica fans...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Manos15
Doug
2,088 IQ
Quote by nashawa
I was really bummed out when the Trivium thing didn't work out, we were all rooting for you. Damn Metallica fans...

Excuse me, Metallica up to Master of Puppets ****ing rules.