Does anybody else hate the New York Yankees?

Does anyone hate the fans too?

Cause I really do.
JAY
Guitar about to get: Gibson SG 61 (Reissue)
In need of new Amp and pedals for it.
I am indifferent.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
YANKEES WILL WIN!

Phuck you philly!!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Them Crooked Yankees!!!!!

No, I'm kidding, I love the Yankees. Go pluck yourself, Philly. :P
Going to that parade let's go TS your just mad cause were the best most loyal fans in the world ohh and wait for it wait for it 27 WORLD SERIES KID LET'S GO YANKS.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
Duplicate thread is duplicate.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I hate the Yankees and their fans. Mark Tiexera is my most hated athlete.

Unfortunatly, being a diehard metsfan is making this series hard to watch. I have to root for the phils though.
In my experience, nobody actually likes the Yankees, they just like to support a winning team. I cannot root for a team that spends worlds more than any other team to buy their talent, not raise it themselves. I swear, if Joe Mauer signs with the Yankees when he becomes a free agent I am going to give up on the MLB.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
In my experience, nobody actually likes the Yankees, they just like to support a winning team. I cannot root for a team that spends worlds more than any other team to buy their talent, not raise it themselves. I swear, if Joe Mauer signs with the Yankees when he becomes a free agent I am going to give up on the MLB.

I am a Yankees fan, I am from New York, I root for them when they suck.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by wyldething

When did I give you that lol stack I take it back you yankee hater and I have been a yankee fan since I was born.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm a Yankee fan, I love an organization that decides to not pocket the money for themselves, but instead to spend every resource they have on putting a winning product in the field.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Quote by Orlando01
I'm a Yankee fan, I love an organization that decides to not pocket the money for themselves, but instead to spend every resource they have on putting a winning product in the field.

This.

The guy that owns the Twins owns Wal-Mart he's just to cheap to spend his billions.

Quote by RU Experienced?
1. Cubs
2. Most other teams (White Sox @ 15)
3. Yankees
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Actually, you Phillies fans are 20x worse than any of our NY teams, and I'm LOVING watching the Phils blow this world series.

(Yes, I realize my avatar is the Flyers. I'm a Flyers and Eagles fan, but I can't stand the likes of Victorino, Rollins, and company... I'm a Mets fan.)
"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise don't even start..."
Charles Bukowski
Last edited by BreakingBnj at Nov 4, 2009,
I dislike both the Yankees and Phillies, and there fans as well.

RED SOX!
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
I hate the yankees and all of their guido fans. But I suppose they deserve it. They've waited long enough. I mean there's 9 year olds out there that have never seen the Yankees win the Series. How awful is that?
As a huge phillies fan, right now i want to say i hate the yankees but i really dont. i think they have a ton of bandwagon fans though. i bet half the yankees fans on here couldnt name half their roster without looking it up.
Quote by NY_FootBall49
Going to that parade let's go TS your just mad cause were the best most loyal fans in the world ohh and wait for it wait for it 27 WORLD SERIES KID LET'S GO YANKS.

Most loyal fans?
It was a graveyard smash.
I go to school in the bronx. i really hope the yankees lose or all im gonna hear about for the next year is how awesome the yankees are.
ED REED BABY
Quote by NY_FootBall49
This.

The guy that owns the Twins owns Wal-Mart he's just to cheap to spend his billions.

...I am from Minnesota. Are you talking about Carl Pohlad? Because he was never even affiliated with Wal-Mart. He died this past year and his son inherited the team. He is also not affiliated with Wal-Mart. Where do you get your facts?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
**** so yankees won. My dorm building is going nuts and theres fireworks everywhere. Damnit.
ED REED BABY
I don't really follow or care about sports anymore. I'll always hate the Yankees, though. It's too easy being a Yankees fan. Even on a bad year you can just pull a "yeah well we've won it all X times in the past anyway!"

I grew up as a Red Sox fan; I knew what it was like to suffer, to deal with disappointment year after year. And let me tell you, dealing with disappointment is one of the most important life skills a boy can have. It's hard to be a die hard Yankees fan, because you hardly ever have to die. There's nothing admirable about supporting the perennial champions.

Anyway, the moral of the story is that sports fans are assholes.
Quote by NY_FootBall49

love your sig

cheer for divisional rival hate yankees and red sox equally, the AL east alone should be proof positive that the MLB needs a cap system
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Whoops!

Being a hue baseball guy, There goes another year of not giving a ****.

Quote by genghisgandhi
The Yankees are like the Led Zeppelin of Baseball. Tons of bandwagon fans who know very little about them, but have many die-hard fans.

You forgot another thing they have in common.

Tons of illegal drugs.
Last edited by SeEsAw12 at Nov 5, 2009,