...and this is what my reciept said at the bottom:

Certain proructs have a 14 day return with 15% restock fee

Thank you for shopping at Guitir Center!!!

Buy with confirence between November 1st and irristmas knowing you have unirl January 31, 2010 for returns.

any similar experiences?
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Maybe in Asia! Bazing!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by thenextkirk92
uoy dnot tlka lkei tihs?

i nokw, owh oesdn't?
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
The other day I was in Wal-Mart and I noticed that Lava Lamps were on sale for $4.00 each.

I bought a single lava Lamp and nothing else. The tax on the lamp was $0.20. The total?

$4.20.

Coincidence? I think not.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by archangels666
I bought a book for Music Theory class called Music For Analysis, but there wasn't enough room on the receipt for the name.

So it just said "MUSIC FOR ANAL."

Everyone likes rocking to a tune while having rough anal sex.
Were the people at this guitar centre of Asian background by chance?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
Were the people at this guitar centre of Asian background by chance?

no they were not, but i have a feeling they couldve been racist
>_>
<_<
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by reb_49
it could be worse you could be this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udzl4lpYcc

O.O the dad looks EXACTLY like tyler perry
Quote by Marshmelllow

I hate that they do a restocking fee, as if they don't make enough money. I really hate dealing with certain commissioned sales people.