I have an SSS Strat right now

I want a HH guitar but does Fender make any HH guitars? Maybe a Jaguar?

i dont want a HSS strat or a tele

what are the Jaguar options? they always confuse me =\ I know theres the HH Black special version but I dont like Black guitars =\
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
Fender FMT HH Telecaster. One of the most bad ass modern Teles ever

Jim Root sig in white

72 deluxe tele
I dont wanna tele tho =\
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
You dont like black, you dont want teles. Sounds to me like you want a guitar for looks. Is this a bad thing? Not entirely. But you need to broaden your idea of what youd like. Try out some teles. They play amazing. And even if theyre not your thing, you can easily mod your own strat
Lol I have an American tele on layaway now I dont think I need 2 =\

I have a strat and a tele comming in soon I dont think I need a 3rd tele

I dont like Black guitars =\ not only looking for looks im just wondering if there are any Fender HH guitars im overlooking

I like Fender
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
Chuck a new pickguard on your strat mate I'm pretty sure the routing for your MIM strat is more then sufficient for a HH set up.
hmm thats a gooood idea

how much would it cost you think to have someone reroute that for me?
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
Well lets not get too far ahead of ourselves now. Just check to see if your MIM routing has space for a humbucker in bridge and neck which if it's a recent model it should.
Quote by Fersnachi
hmm thats a gooood idea

how much would it cost you think to have someone reroute that for me?

You probably don't need to get it routed, I know my Strat is routed for HSH.
It's pretty silly if you want just want a Fender even though they're not best for what you're looking for. Fender specializes in single coiled guitars. Find something that suits you. It doesn't seem like you have any other specifications besides Fender and humbuckers. Don't worry about the name on the headstock.
you could get a strat body carved for humbuckers instead of single coils, and then build it yourself maybe? my neighbor has one and it's pretty sweet
Quote by JELIFISH19
It's pretty silly if you want just want a Fender even though they're not best for what you're looking for. Fender specializes in single coiled guitars. Find something that suits you. It doesn't seem like you have any other specifications besides Fender and humbuckers. Don't worry about the name on the headstock.

It is perfectly ok if someone prefers Fender. Did it ever occur to you that maybe he likes fender for other reasons, not just the name? (maybe he likes the feel of Fender necks. I know I do.) also Fender isn't a single coil guitar company. They make quite a few guitars with humbuckers. Also, it is perfectly justifiable to want a Fender with humbuckers. Just because Fender isn't a metal guitar company, it doesn't mean that any Fender with humbuckers is inferior to other humbucker guitar. A fender with humbuckers produces a cool sound that can't be acheived using other brands. The TS knows what he wants, and your post was comeletely unhelpful and maybe even a bit biased.
Edit- also, how can you tell the TS what is and isn't good for what he needs. You don't even know what music he plays. The TS came knowing what he wanted. He asked if there were any HH non-strat/tele Fenders. Your post not only was obviously biased but gave the TS no help at all.

TS- go to the postrock thread in the guitar gear and accessories forum. Those guys there know their stuff about jazzmasters and jaguars. Fender does have some production jazzmasters with humbuckers you could look into.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Last edited by jc349 at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by jc349

It is perfectly ok if someone prefers Fender. Did it ever occur to you that maybe he likes fender for other reasons, not just the name? (maybe he likes the feel of Fender necks. I know I do.) also Fender isn't a single coil guitar company. They make quite a few guitars with humbuckers. Also, it is perfectly justifiable to want a Fender with humbuckers. Just because Fender isn't a metal guitar company, it doesn't mean that any Fender with humbuckers is inferior to other humbucker guitar. A fender with humbuckers produces a cool sound that can't be acheived using other brands. The TS knows what he wants, and your post was comeletely unhelpful and maybe even a bit biased.

TS- go to the postrock thread in the guitar gear and accessories forum. Those guys there know their stuff about jazzmasters and jaguars. Fender does have some production jazzmasters with humbuckers you could look into.

All Fender necks feel different though. A Tele doesn't feel like a Stat. It's not like Ibanez where they use a Wizard Prestige on all of their Prestige guitars or like Charvel which uses the exact same neck on all of theirs. Hell, the Jaguar he mentioned feels completely different rthan any other guitar on the market. To me, it seems like the TS is in it for the headstock.
Quote by JELIFISH19
All Fender necks feel different though. A Tele doesn't feel like a Stat. It's not like Ibanez where they use a Wizard Prestige on all of their Prestige guitars or like Charvel which uses the exact same neck on all of theirs. Hell, the Jaguar he mentioned feels completely different rthan any other guitar on the market. To me, it seems like the TS is in it for the headstock.

ok I'll concede you that.
Also, sorry for being a douche, I'm in a bad mood tonight.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.