Soo i just bought a daisy chain off ebay (just the chain not the adapter), to go with my 9v power adapter to supply power to a TS9,GE-7,BBE SM, and NS-2. it all works and its a 500ma adapter, soo it doesnt have a problem with powering the pedals. the problem is i get feedback when there hooked up with the daisy chain. not too much feedback, but id rather have none, soo i know i could get a dc power brick, but thats $189aud and i dont have that much laying around atm. soo i was wondering if there any quick fix to this? anyone having this problem before, how did u get around it? thanks
Last edited by donni69 at Nov 4, 2009,
Feedback as in squels randomly or like hiss.,buzz in the background? Try a different adapter with more current available.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
yeah, constant buzz in the background, ive noticed that when i dissconnect it from the ge-7 and ns-2 it isnt as bad. i run my setup like this: guitar-ns2(ns2 loop:ge-7 ts9)-amp-bbe sm
Thats not feedback thats a different problem with the pedals. Some pedals don't like daisy chaining.

I suggest try another adapted if possible with higher current. Try different cords and guitar if possible.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ