So there's been some lice going around in my family, and I recently found a bug on my own head, mean I'll need to get my hard-earned long rocker hair cut short to get rid of bugs. (plus throw away my favorite hat...I'll probably set it on fire to give it a decent funeral)

I need some help finding a short haircut that won't completely destroy my dignity. I can't go in to get a professional job done so it needs to be kinda simple as well.

My head is in your hands, Pit.
Pictures would be nice.
I agree with first post. Ts, there are other ways!!!
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by loudog93
anti lice shampoo? wash your hat? there are ways around this.
the eggs get all over everything, particularly long strands of hair.

And even if there was a decent way around it, my dads pretty set on the Cut at this point, I'm not the first one to get it.
comb it with a fine tooth come to see if you get them out. also; don't throw away your hat the lice in it would die as they need humans to survive. just wash it and don't wear it for a while.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by catalan123
the best solution is to cut off your head
No way my sword could get enough momentum to fully sever my head, and a half-severed just looks retarded. :|
ouch dude, lice must suck. get a good comb with fine teeth, and while taking a HOT shower rub some anti lice shampoo and conditioner in and comb out your hair.

if theres o other way around it,, go Crue Cut, or flat top. infact, go to any barber (REAL BARBER NOt the gay guy or the super hotties at a quick cut place) and ask for a 3 finger special . its a pretty cool cut.
Dude, just wash your hat. No need to burn it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Dude, just wash your hat. No need to burn it.
No, the hat must burn.
Quote by Freohr7
So there's been some lice going around in my family, and I recently found a bug on my own head, mean I'll need to get my hard-earned long rocker hair cut short to get rid of bugs. (plus throw away my favorite hat...I'll probably set it on fire to give it a decent funeral)

I need some help finding a short haircut that won't completely destroy my dignity. I can't go in to get a professional job done so it needs to be kinda simple as well.

My head is in your hands, Pit.
Pictures would be nice.

Huh? Long hair on a teenage male is more dignified than short hair?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
Huh? Long hair on a teenage male is more dignified than short hair?
....shaddap.
What is this three finger special? I'm intrigued.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I wish I had a reason to buzz my head.
Just take some clippers to your hair and rock a new 59/50 hat.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by walker-rose
What is this three finger special? I'm intrigued.
Nothing came up in google.
Just be a man and give it a shave. Or at least a buzz. I used to have long hair and when I finally got it cut it was like I was a completely different person.