Check out the new song I recorded. This is just a quick acoustic version of it, but I am planning on recording it in my new solo album with an electric. Tell me what you guys think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gd0ztIhF9k

check out more of my vids at www.myspace.com/brettbeletz
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
good song, just add a backing track and stick with the acoustic in my opinion.
but of course that's up to you :p
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm gonna try recording it both acoustically and electrically and I'll see which sound comes out the best. I just want there to be a lot of energy and power in the chorus, if you know what I mean.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
Quote by Drummerrrrr?

I listened to Unamed - The intro is freakin awesome, I love the volume swells and the way you subtly add in each instrument piece by piece progressively adds a lot to the song.

Rough Recording - Sounds really good as well, I'm assuming you are planning on adding vocals? If you are it should turn out even better. The change from clean to distortion is awesome too.

If I would have to critique anything I would suggest adding some electronic drum sounds to Unamed to give it more of a relaxed groove. But that's just my opinion, keep rockin mah dude
anything you guys think I should change about the song to make it sound better?
Wow, not bad at all, its structured very well, but kinda the same, and you have a great voice. I would keep the intro and verse acoustic, and when you get into the chours, add a distorted guitar, drums, and bass, then go back to the acoustic in the verse, to me it would give it more impact, and make the song seem less long and strung out.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22202686#post22202686
Quote by ethan_hanus
Wow, not bad at all, its structured very well, but kinda the same, and you have a great voice. I would keep the intro and verse acoustic, and when you get into the chours, add a distorted guitar, drums, and bass, then go back to the acoustic in the verse, to me it would give it more impact, and make the song seem less long and strung out.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22202686#post22202686

Ok, thanks a lot for the feedback! Yeah I will definitely consider adding a distorted guitar during the chorus.

I listened to Learn the Hard Way (demo)...

I really like it, metal isn't really my cup of tea anymore but I deff like what you did with the song and I think it has potential once it has vocals. Its heavy but not too over the top, im diggin it, the acoustic break is nasty as hell too hahha

keep rockin bro