If you could travel back in time to any point in history what era would you go to and why?
the 70's. They had epic music.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Roman times so I could save Jesus.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
the 1800s, people had it good there with the top hats and child labour
Gear too embarrassing too talk about
Any period of time where it's acceptable to rape chicks.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
1997, Mississippi River. I'd tell the handsome young man on the shore that tonight was not a good night for swimming and hope that he takes my advice. Then he'd go on to create some more amazing music.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by larrytheguitar

You mean it isn't now?

damnit
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by larrytheguitar
Any period of time where it's acceptable to rape dicks.

fixed for you
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I'd go back in time to 1955 and stop the truck from killing James Dean. 24 was much too soon for him.

I'd go back to to around 330BCish and see Alexander the Great in person.

I'd go back in time to different times in the 1800's to meet Alexandre Dumas and Fyodor Dostoevsky, my two favorite authors.

I'd go back in time to the 70's and see Led Zeppelin live while they were in their prime.

I'd also go back to certain parts of my childhood and make better choices and decisions than I did.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
1997, Mississippi River. I'd tell the handsome young man on the shore that tonight was not a good night for swimming and hope that he takes my advice. Then he'd go on to create some more amazing music.

Also this. I'd stop Jeff Buckley from going swimming the night he died. RIP Jeff.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Nov 5, 2009,
April 20th, 2006 because I could completely change the way my life goes from there
Quote by larrytheguitar

It isnt? what the hell happened then?
Quote by Oroborous
April 20th, 2006 because I could completely change the way my life goes from there

I've got a couple of those days. Mostly just missed opportunities that I'll never get back.
October 23rd 2006 in particular though. Things I did that day pretty much screwed up the rest of my teenage years for me. I'd love to go back in time and change that day.
Quote by Telecaster7
The epic-ness of the fact that i read this thread while the song i was listening to stated "if i could turn back time" cannot be exaggerated

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by skaterskagg1
I've got a couple of those days. Mostly just missed opportunities that I'll never get back.
October 23rd 2006 in particular though. Things I did that day pretty much screwed up the rest of my teenage years for me. I'd love to go back in time and change that day.

Yeah man I know exactly what you mean. Everything would be different if I would've just done the smallest things, or took certain chances when I had the opportunity to.
I'd go and stop Nathan Gale........
I'd go tell Cliff not to take the bunk bed, and not let that driver drive the bus.
1985. I'd kill Michael J. Fox.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Oroborous

Thats my birthday, Its also Hitlers
Quote by dmtransmutation
What the Grunge-haters think is just mindless musical nonsense, in reality is the restoration of the old rule of harmony to not write an entire song in one tonality/key
Quote by Elden G20

And the day Dylan and Eric became celebrities.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
1985. I'd kill Michael J. Fox.

You son of a bitch Libyan.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Elden G20

You and Hitler were born in 2006?? Mind ****!

I would travel back to my collage days, just for the sheer hell of it. Oh the laughs we had back then
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

I do it all the time, I'm a Time-Lord, you see. Last of them, actually...
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
screw history, im going back to the carboniferous to look at the super insects and the crazy trees that now form most of the worlds coal.

That or 1983 to go see iron maiden
Im all outa signature
Quote by slash_GNR666
You and Hitler were born in 2006?? Mind ****!

I would travel back to my collage days, just for the sheer hell of it. Oh the laughs we had back then

Yeah our 3rd was a blast hey, we had a huge Holocake. Its like a stripper cake but instead of a stripper inside there was 30 million Jews. Good times, good times...
Quote by dmtransmutation
What the Grunge-haters think is just mindless musical nonsense, in reality is the restoration of the old rule of harmony to not write an entire song in one tonality/key
Quote by Elden G20
Yeah our 3rd was a blast hey, we had a huge Holocake. Its like a stripper cake but instead of a stripper inside there was 30 million Jews. Good times, good times...

I would have threw a penny on the floor and wtached them all fight to the death. Even better times...
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
I would have threw a penny on the floor and wtached them all fight to the death. Even better times...

HAARR HAAR HAARR JEWS SUCK. Speaking of which theres an ally getting flamed in this thread Here. these pit monkeys dont know of the dark plague!!
Quote by dmtransmutation
I would go back to january-february-ish of 2005 and say to myself that I should change school and start playing guitar/bass.

I would go back to the 70-80's and see Pink Floyd live.

I would go back to somewhere in the early nineties and kill three babies; Nick, Joe and Kevin(?) Jonas.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
11/5/2009
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.