Page 1 of 5
So I gotta vent here. And possibly take some advice cuz I am on the verge of violence.

I have four roommates in my college apartment, one of whom is black. I bring this to your attention because black people in America tend to surround themselves with nothing but black people 24/7, at least the roommate I have does, and has naturally allowed one of his black friends from the city to basically sleep here every ****in night of the week so he doesnt have to commute each day in the morning for class.

Now this sounds great and all, and very generous, and I should see the goodness and the brotherly love that is occuring here right? WRONG. This friend of my roommate's shows up at our place every night at about midnight, storms in laughing, joking, hooting and hollaring, "nigga" this and "nigga" that and its ****in loud when the other 3 of us are trying to sleep. Thats just to start off.

This guy also lectures me and each of my other 2 roommates on christianity and how we shouldnt have sex with girls freely at this age and that we should stop being ignorant. He also lectures me, pridefully, about a new black historical idol he worships everyday it seems.

Along with that, this guy ****in sits in my bathroom, blasting what he calls "nigga" music, while taking 2 hours to shave his facial hair. Then he hops in our shower and ****in leaves his ****IN BLACK PUBES AND OTHER PIECES OF SKIN ON THE SHOWER FLOOR. which i clean up every morning b4 i shower.

He eats our food, uses our water, invites people over late at night on weeknights, and acts as if this is his second home. He pays ZERO rent for this shit. I'm so ****in fed up with this shit and really wanna punch him in the face but in reality really wanna tell him to get the **** out.

Yet I can't cuz I know he'll freak out and call me this and that and cause this whole scene, and well I really don't know what to do but its driving me INSANE. what would u people do??
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
All three of you guys: go up to him and tell him to clean up his act and pay his share of the rent or GTFO. If he doesn't cooperate, don't be sympathetic: call the cops.
Well thank you for that angry, racist rant.

Just do what you whiteys do best, make him pay rent or kill him.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm sure you could arrange for him to do some work for you...in exchange for a place to live....you know like they did in the old days...
I would have a lot more sympathy for you and possibly even help you devise a plan if you didn't think the guy's ethnicity was somehow relevant.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I have a black roommate who is like my best friend. I'm not racist. But his friend is a social moron, and that's what pisses me off.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Oroborous
I'm sure you could arrange for him to do some work for you...in exchange for a place to live....you know like they did in the old days...

LOL
Quote by Overlord
Quote by MHDrunk
I would have a lot more sympathy for you and possibly even help you devise a plan if you didn't think the guy's ethnicity was somehow relevant.

For my first post I was actually going to say something exactly like that

Quote by Carnivean
I have a black roommate who is like my best friend. I'm not racist. But his friend is a social moron, and that's what pisses me off.

Ah yes, the old "I have a friend of X ethnicity/religion" so that makes it ok switcharoo.
ok w/e stfu if u have advice for me then please say so, and not advice saying "stop being racist u white sepremesist!". Otherwise gtfo
Quote by Overlord
cranked stereo + Cannibal Corpse, it's almost as universally handy as duct tape

or duct tape + your imagination
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by Carnivean
ok w/e stfu if u have advice for me then please say so, and not advice saying "stop being racist u white sepremesist!". Otherwise gtfo

Please don't tell me it's english you're taking in college...
Quote by Kensai
Just do what you whiteys do best, make him pay rent or kill him.

History's records concur with that statement.

And TS, doesn't your campus have someone you can go and see? Don't you thjnk you should take advantage of the range of services that your university provides?

Student Advice? Campus police? or even a Landlord?
Very simple, say this to him

You eat our food, use our water, invite people over late at night on weeknights, and act as if this is your second home. You pay ZERO rent.

You show up at our place every night at about midnight, storming in laughing, joking, hooting and hollaring loudly when the other 3 of us are trying to sleep.

Quote by Carnivean

This Along with that, this guy ****in sits in my bathroom, blasting what he calls "nigga" music, while taking 2 hours to shave his facial hair. Then he hops in our shower and ****in leaves his ****IN BLACK PUBES AND OTHER PIECES OF SKIN ON THE SHOWER FLOOR. which i clean up every morning b4 i shower.

say that too, but clean it up a bit

Quote by Carnivean

guy also lectures me and each of my other 2 roommates on christianity and how we shouldnt have sex with girls freely at this age and that we should stop being ignorant. He also lectures me, pridefully, about a new black historical idol he worships everyday it seems.

You lecture us constantly, your entitled to have an opinion, please keep it to yourself.

Quote by Carnivean

Yet I can't cuz I know he'll freak out and call me this and that and cause this whole scene, and well I really don't know what to do but its driving me INSANE. what would u people do??

If he freaks out and stars saying your calling him stuff or whatever, just say all i'm calling you is a inconsiderate freeloader.

Seriously, tell him either to behave how he should, or leave. It's not his place. You guys all share it, you all pay rent, he doesn't. Besides even if his friend says its ok, its a group appartment and it should be discussed between all of you.
ESP Eclipse (in snow white)
Orange Tiny Terror
Last edited by Jarrad100 at Nov 5, 2009,
confusious say:

nothing wrong with telling a white supremist to stop being a racist when he's a white supremist being a racist.
Passive aggressive is the way to go.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Carnivean
So I gotta vent here. And possibly take some advice cuz I am on the verge of violence.

I have four roommates in my college apartment. My roommate I have has naturally allowed one of his many annoying friends from the city to basically sleep here every ****in night of the week so he doesnt have to commute each day in the morning for class.

Now this sounds great and all, and very generous, and I should see the goodness and the brotherly love that is occuring here right? WRONG. This friend of my roommate's shows up at our place every night at about midnight, storms in laughing, joking, hooting and hollaring, "bro" this and "bro" that and its ****in loud when the other 3 of us are trying to sleep. Thats just to start off.

This guy also lectures me and each of my other 2 roommates on christianity and how we shouldnt have sex with girls freely at this age and that we should stop being ignorant. He also lectures me, pridefully, about a new guitarist he worships everyday it seems.

Along with that, this guy ****in sits in my bathroom, blasting what he calls "progressive" music, while taking 2 hours to shave his facial hair. Then he hops in our shower and ****in leaves his ****IN PUBES AND OTHER PIECES OF SKIN ON THE SHOWER FLOOR. which i clean up every morning b4 i shower.

He eats our food, uses our water, invites people over late at night on weeknights, and acts as if this is his second home. He pays ZERO rent for this shit. I'm so ****in fed up with this shit and really wanna punch him in the face but in reality really wanna tell him to get the **** out.

See how his ethnicity is irrelevant?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

if he is your best friend, im sure you can tell him that you have a problem with him letting his friend stay round all the time
Last edited by simking at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by Kensai

How about you stop wasting your time by insulting my internet grammar? Go away.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Jarrad100
Very simple, say this to him

You eat our food, use our water, invite people over late at night on weeknights, and act as if this is your second home. You pay ZERO rent.

You show up at our place every night at about midnight, storming in laughing, joking, hooting and hollaring loudly when the other 3 of us are trying to sleep.

say that too, but clean it up a bit

You lecture us constantly, your entitled to have an opinion, please keep it to yourself.

If he freaks out and stars saying your calling hum stuff or whatever, just say all i'm calling you is a inconsiderate freeloader.

Seriously, tell him either to behave how he should, or leave. It's no his place. You guys all share it, you all pay rent, he doesn't. Besides even if his friend says its ok, its a group appartment and it should be discussed between all of you.

+1

And ignore the racist crap people are giving you. He's being a pain, so he deserves what he gets.
Just go to him with your room mates and tell him straight up

And tell him if hes going to blast some music at least make it something good...like opeth
Dig a tunnel of light through ignorant walls
Quote by BrianApocalypse
History's records concur with that statement.

And TS, doesn't your campus have someone you can go and see? Don't you thjnk you should take advantage of the range of services that your university provides?

Student Advice? Campus police? or even a Landlord?

I think his situation would be best addressed by the therapy his campus offers

Quote by Carnivean

Or else what, you'll lynch me?
Quote by Carnivean

Man, just calm down. Telling him to go away isn't going to do anything for you.
ZOMG, racial profiling!

This guy is being a douche. That's all you had to say. Don't matter if he's black, white, brown, yellow, red, or green (if he's green, he could very well be radioactive, so I would call for a HazMat team).
He will play the race card though. Out of any minority, it seems that black people really like to play this one the most.
In fact, they are one of the only minorities that actively play the race card.

Make sure you contact your local KKK office for proper procedure on negro removal...
Quote by Kensai

When someone tries to insult another on their internet grammar, it just means that they ran out of any valid points to make. Kensai, your posts are filled with grammatical errors too, but the main point is: WHO CARES??
Quote by Carnivean

Rationalisation/cognitive dissonance

Quote by Carnivean

Defence mechanism

Quote by Carnivean

Defence mechanism

YOU ARE A RACIST

Quote by huevos
ZOMG, racial profiling!

This guy is being a douche. That's all you had to say. Don't matter if he's black, white, brown, yellow, red, or green (if he's green, he could very well be radioactive, so I would call for a HazMat team).
He will play the race card though. Out of any minority, it seems that black people really like to play this one the most.
In fact, they are one of the only minorities that actively play the race card.

Make sure you contact your local KKK office for proper procedure on negro removal...

The longer I read your post, the more strange it became...
Tell your friend to ask him to leave
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Kensai

you're ment to say it behind his back because you dont have the balls to talk like that to someone directly
Quote by Kensai

shhhh.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by flynn880
When someone tries to insult another on their internet grammar, it just means that they ran out of any valid points to make. Kensai, your posts are filled with grammatical errors too, but the main point is: WHO CARES??

This is like when my parents used to argue...
I'm scared. Make it stop
Quote by flynn880

Terribly awkward sentence structure here. Your argument is thus negated.

Quote by Kensai

Racist got owned.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Oroborous
This is like when my parents used to argue...
I'm scared. Make it stop

Lol you sat in the corner, rocking with your hands over your ears and knees tight to your chest
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 5