STORM IN A D CUP
BACKLASH
EDMUND LUNER
+
DOC.DANEEKA

7PM £4

GUESTLIST TO FOLLOW
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
Storm in a D cup is a brilliant name!
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
^ I agree

I'm not going because i don't live there but i reckon everyone should have to wear a name-tag with either their username or "lurker" on it.

Eventually we will have a UG world conference, i can see the day.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
i would be there lol, i used to go to school with the guitarist from Backlash as most people know him by the name goose lol.

I would go but alas i already made plans to go to the fireworks display in Falkirk with a few friends if it was actually tomorrow i would have maybe went but im the only 18+er in my crowd of friends for the next 3 weeks
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
dude there's going to be fireworks at the wee red bar, so your getting fireworks and amazing music!
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
Quote by mario128
dude there's going to be fireworks at the wee red bar, so your getting fireworks and amazing music!

i made plans with mates ages ago and i dont think any of em can get to Edinburgh so im just gonna go to spoons and fireworks in Falkirk (kinda like last night but but was a firework display in my mates garden at like 10pm with 2 drunks and fireworks LOL)

But i wish i could go seriously aint seen goose in a while and i know a few people from my year would be there from the acad but i made my plans so i better keep to em i dont want slapped of one of em cause her slap is very powerful i never will joke bout the kitchen in front of her again.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.