i reaaly like v-shaped guitars so i want alexi 200 but on the other hand i have tried m-200fm and i liked it. i have never try a alexi 200 and in my country(Turkey) i can only pre order it this means i can't try before i buy it. so what would you do???
Quote by Drapte
Neither, get a jackson randy rhodes trust me

This man... speaks the truth.
Quote by iscoango
i reaaly like v-shaped guitars so i want alexi 200 but on the other hand i have tried m-200fm and i liked it. i have never try a alexi 200 and in my country(Turkey) i can only pre order it this means i can't try before i buy it. so what would you do???

What guitars can you try out? And what is your budget? But if you like the M-200FM nothing is stopping you although you might be able to get something better.
except rr24 is there any rhodes with 24 frets because rr24 very very expensive =/
does the spot i pointed in red circle make it hard to play between frets 21 and 24?
Ive played the Alexi 200 a few times. I really liked it. I loved the neck shape. It was great for metal and shredding. I played my friends after he put an EMG 81 in it through his Mesa. it was BEASTLY! I havent played the other one but the Alexi is a good guitar, IMO. And I had no problems with upper fret access. Then again I have pretty long fingers
Quote by minchew
Then again I have pretty long fingers

dude u re lucky one =) thanx for your comments about alexi 200 i could really use it thanx a lot.
no problem. I help when I can instead of recommending effing expensive guitars lol
Quote by azn_guitarist25
What guitars can you try out? And what is your budget? But if you like the M-200FM nothing is stopping you although you might be able to get something better.

sorry dude i didn't see your message.my budget is max 450$. what is sold in stores vary notably. i can't know which guitars i will run into. thanx btw