Im in school at the moment and im making a guitar workbench thing to rest the guitar on while i work on it. I need the weight of the guitar, the length from bottom of the body to the top of the neck and the angle at which the neck bends compared to the body. My guitar is at home and i need the information this afternoon. I was told to make a a model on a 1:1 scale and he only told us this morning. I have looked on the internet and i was unlucky in my findings. So basically, if anyone knows them or has one of these, could they find these things out?

Its a lot to ask i know, but the help would be much appreciated
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
gibson.com doesnt have that info? O.i
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
gibson.com doesnt have that info? O.i

No they dont lol. They have neck radius and nut width etc. Just not the things i need :P
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
weight should be between 8 and 12 lbs. i would think for most les pauls.

the neck is at a 13º angle, i think... i used to know, but i can't remember if thats gibson or ibanez now.

EDIT: after looking around i think it's gibson that has a 18º angle, and ibanez with a 13º
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Nov 5, 2009,
That plans page should have everything you need, usual LP weight is ~10 pounds for a non-weight relieved model and closer to 9 for the new chambered ones. Heaviest I'm aware of was 13.5 for a particularly beefy Norlin era custom.