Page 1 of 3
What little things would you change if you ruled your country?

I'd make all advertisements good to look at or funny. If you're going to shove a product in my face and tell me to buy it in my own home. Atleast make it fun to watch.

How about you, Pit?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Shorter adverts.

In other words, "Money4Gold" is gonna get the shit kicked out of it.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Take away all literature speaking of the outside world.

...OPPRESSIONFTW!
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Start a war with norway.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Dirge Humani
Ban advertisements for drugs.

Like asprin & stuff?

Why?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
That lamp posts are fitted with those lights they have in some beer gardens that make you warm.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by obeythepenguin
For the same reason as every other civilized country besides the US and New Zealand, I'd presume.

The UK has plenty of ads for products containing paracetamol, ibuprofen, and many other over-the-counter medicines.
Quote by Kensai
Start a war with norway.

You're sig is reaching into other peoples posts

I would make it a law that all robots would have to run on alcohol.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Nov 5, 2009,

BNP would be in power. No I'm not a troll. It's just what I would do. It's not even a bad thing, they are a political party that I can vote for, it doesn't make it illegal.

My country would be partly, communist and capitalist. A good blend of both would feed the economy on the basis of consumer goods, and the NHS, Police force and etc... would be well funded and have a good strong secure structure.

Also my country would be reversed 50 years, to make sure GB still has an identity of its own.
Quote by MightyAl
No fat chicks

legalizetehwe3dzfoshoz nah just ****ing with you holmes
i think i'd shift to whom the tax money goes to in Finland. Students get about 400e a month while alcoholics, drug addicts, and gypsies get more.
Quote by MustaKuura

legalizetehwe3dzfoshoz nah just ****ing with you holmes
i think i'd shift to whom the tax money goes to in Finland. Students get about 400e a month while alcoholics, drug addicts, and gypsies get more.

Isn't alcohol really expensive in Finland? So surely alcoholics need more money.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
You're sig is reaching into other peoples posts

I would make it a law that all robots would have to run on alcohol.

Make cycling on the path legal.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't alcohol really expensive in Finland? So surely alcoholics need more money.

yeah you're right. how could i be so selfish
Relax the smoking bans.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by BrashPersona

BNP would be in power. No I'm not a troll. It's just what I would do. It's not even a bad thing, they are a political party that I can vote for, it doesn't make it illegal.

My country would be partly, communist and capitalist. A good blend of both would feed the economy on the basis of consumer goods, and the NHS, Police force and etc... would be well funded and have a good strong secure structure.

Also my country would be reversed 50 years, to make sure GB still has an identity of its own.

^ This.

this man sounds exactly like me, congratulations.

On another note, why does every BNP voter instantly go on the defensive when they mention they voted for that party? I'm proud for voting for BNP.
Quote by Powerslave619
^ This.

On another note, why does every BNP voter instantly go on the defensive when they mention they voted for that party? I'm proud for voting for BNP.

Ah dude, thanks for your kind response to my post.

We need unity, not mutiny.

Unite.
Quote by osXtiger
Shorter adverts.

In other words, "Money4Gold" is gonna get the shit kicked out of it.

THAT ADVERT IS CURRENTLY GOING ON MY TV!
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by BrashPersona

The amount of fail in this post is astounding.
Quote by Powerslave619
^ This.

Because everyone who doesn't vote for them feel like they are the Nazi party of Britain.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Death penalty
National Service
Freedom of Speech...denied.
Repress women
YNWA
I'd make it communist, just to see how America reacts
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by BrashPersona

good idea, but you forget the BNP are run by morons who could never rule a country well...not saying they're the only party run by morons though.
I'd ban Canada. Just to see if anybody notices.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The first decree is to legalize marijuana. The tyranny and the bullshit's gone on too long. You old ****in' shrivs who blocked it's legalization, you're banished from the land!

The second decree: no more pollution, no more car exhaust, or ocean dumpage. From now on, we will travel in tubes!
Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately!

Third decree: no more... rich people: and poor people. From now on, we will all be the same... ummm, I dunno, I gotta think about that...

That is all.
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by MangoStarr

The second decree: no more pollution, no more car exhaust, or ocean dumpage. From now on, we will travel in tubes!
Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately!

I sent a squirrel to the teller of a bank drive thru in one of those. It can be done!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
new, better, bill bailey composed national anthem.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Repeal the Scotland Act 1998, just for a laugh.

Ban skinny jeans and Uggs, and deport girls who wear leggings as trousers.
Last edited by webbtje at Nov 5, 2009,
I'd make it compulsary for MPs to attend parliament in fancy dress. And they'd be shot if they used the same costume more than once a week.
Page 1 of 3