Hi

Can anyone tell me how much a Callaham Mexican Upgrade Kit would cost to be shipped to the UK?

Also, how much would I get charged, not just for the shipping costs that Callaham demands, but also how much it would cost because of the Plane/Ship costs as well?

Thanks.
They are some of the nicest people and don't mind you contacting them. Just send an email describing what you want and they will give you the cost. If you need to just call them bvt have an order ready to ask about the cost and not just naming things off asking for cost. You won't be disappointed with the product. - am getting ready to place my second order.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
don't forget about VAT and customs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Whats the point when you can buy something just as good here?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
Whats the point when you can buy something just as good here?

What do you mean? Is there an English company that does this??
i think bareknuckle (the pickup dudes) makes a strat trem. I haven't tried it, though, and have no idea if it'll fit your mexican strat. it might be just as dear as the callaham, too.

VAT and customs is normally around 25% (just to be safe, better to overestimate it), including the shipping, but check the hmrc site to be sure of the most up to date figure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?