Anyone need a singer/metal singer. Mainly singing but can growl, tenor-baritone, previously frontman for funk metal band, then guitarist for shit thrash band. Influenced by Progressive Rock and Metal.
Area of Bristol UK!
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Hey, I need a vocalist for my solo online hard rock project. It's all original songs (no covers), and it's is a style similar of AC/DC (similar but not exact).

I have 10 complete tracks that just needs vocals (I have the lyrics written already). No mixing required on your part at all (I'll handle that). You can also use any of the finished songs for your profile or whatever else if you want.

Are you interested?
Last edited by BigDC at Nov 5, 2009,
Sounds cool. What equip will I need, cuz I've never done this online stuff before. I can record audio on my computer.

What kind of vocals are you looking for?

PM me. I'll be away for the weekend but I should be able to get back to you on monday.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I would say a a microphone to record to your computer with, and a set of headphones to listen to the music with (that way while you are singing the music from the computer does not come back across the microphone).

Also, you DO not want a a headset (that is a microphone and headset all in one) the music will bleed from the headphones part down and into the microphone), you WANT SEPARATE items. As listed below:

1. Microphone
2. Headphones
3. Audio recording software (you can get Audacity for FREE from http://audacity.sourceforge.net/)

You will then be ready to go.