Hey everybody,

I'm selling my barely played almost new 2008 MIM stratocaster. It is cream colored with a maple neck and fretboard.

Upgrades include:

Fender Custom Shop 69' pickups

Graphtech nut

Fender "aged" hardwear

Professional set-up

I will also include:

A 1970s style neck plate
Schaller Fender strap locks
All original un-aged hardwear (if you don't like the aged look)
Other little goodies included. It has new strings on it.
A fender 1990s tweed gig bag.

This is an awesome guitar and I'm sorry that it has to go, but my local music store has a 1986 MIJ Contemporary Standard 22 on hold for me, so I've got to sell this thing.

My Strat is currently on consignment at my local music store. I'm 99% sure that they will ship the thing to you if you live in the USA. They can also give you better pictures of it.

Current price is $499 although I'm a little bit flexible. The music store gets 25% of that price, so In the end I'm only getting $400 for it!

Here is a link to the pictures page on my local music store (http://www.toddsmusicexpress.com/po/po-pic-beback.htm)

It's the only cream strat with aged pickups there... you can't miss it.

Here is the link to the actual website. http://www.toddsmusic.com/

If you have any questions, please email me at csacwp@gmail.com

And if your in the New Orleans Metro Area, come to Todd's Music Express and play my strat for yourself!

Thanks for looking!!!
keep it [the bat] in a cage, and right before your next gig starts, and your on stage and everything, bite its head off. AMD MUNCH DEM TINGS DER DOWN!!
And remember, this is also obo!!
keep it [the bat] in a cage, and right before your next gig starts, and your on stage and everything, bite its head off. AMD MUNCH DEM TINGS DER DOWN!!
Anybody for $450?
bump!
BUMP! Final Reduction $400