Page 1 of 2
Not neccessarily, pupil dialation might also be because she's building up adrenaline before running away because some perv just walked up to them and stared into her eyes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
their pupils will dilate also if they are fed GHB . I find sexual attraction to be a hassle

Though I'm curious if it's really true.. I'll check
My friend learned in her anatomy class that about 95% of people's eyes dilate when they look at someone they are attracted to, not necessarily sexually though. I honestly don't know how true that is though.
Yes, according to a study conducted in 2004 by Tombs & Silverman, our pupils dilate when we view someone we find physically attractive. Also when we're trying to process complex information, like math problems.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Not neccessarily, pupil dialation might also be because she's building up adrenaline before running away because some perv just walked up to them and stared into her eyes.

this

also, what is up with your sig Kensai?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
It's true. Stand across the room from the girl, and let your stiffy prod her in the face, and watch those pupils dilate.
Quote by rock.freak667
this

I know, it's bugging the hell out of me.
Kensai must be a /btard/ look up zalgo its a fictional yet cool store complete with creepy images...

oh and TS dont just randomly stare at someones eyes or they will lose interest in you anyway because it doesnt matter how attractive you are if they think you're a freak
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by rock.freak667
this

Zalgo. He comes.

Quote by TechnoLp
Kensai must be a /btard/ look up zalgo its a fictional yet cool store complete with creepy images...

oh and TS dont just randomly stare at someones eyes or they will lose interest in you anyway because it doesnt matter how attractive you are if they think you're a freak

Never been on /b/, never plan to go there either.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Think of it as your mind making your pupils dilate so that you can take in more sight, so you can see the attractive person better. A person is also less likely to blink, and may even raise their eyebrows slightly, another way of opening for more sight.

I doubt you'd notice if you were to simply walk up to a person and stare in their eyes, though. It's more likely to happen casually, and often happens when someone is interested in what you have to say.

Dilated pupils is usually how I can tell my girlfriend is horny
Quote by captaincrunk
"men" is plural, "their" is plural, "penises" is plural.

yes but it should be for men their penises dilate. not their penises dilates.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
I heard...

...you like mudkipz

The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Kensai

I like how each time I see your sig it gets smaller and smaller trying to keep it from invading others posts.

And TS, next time you approach someone and their pupils dialate start hitting on them. The more they reject you and tell you to get the **** away, the more they want you.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
It's true, if I look at myself in the mirror they dilate.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Will attempt.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
what does "dilate" mean?
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
I'm pretty sure this is true, my sociology teacher told the class this one time.

Although, he was a huge pothead and convinced half of the school to wear purple on thursdays.
I'm Back.

[STAY THIRSTY, MY FRIENDS]

When Autumn comes, it doesn't ask
It just walks in where it left you last
You never know when it starts
Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart
Quote by WhiskeyFace
That if you go up to a guy/girl and stare into their eyes, their pupils will dilate if they are sexually attracted to you

Could this be true?

I challenge you to try it for yourself, results should be interesting

You don't have to stare into their eyes for it to happen, but yes, dilated pupils are signs of both interest in the subject of attention and also sexual arousal. Of course, you'd need to stare into his or her eyes to tell, which is probably what you meant.

Of course, dilated pupils are also a side effect of stimulants, so it's not exactly a reliable source, considering almost everyone consumes caffeine at some point during the day, and plenty of other people use other stimulants, like speed or coke.
Maybe if everyone who is attracted to you has been gobbling ecstasy.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Maybe if everyone who is attracted to you has been gobbling ecstasy.

Well, if they're on E, then they're probably currently attracted to you, anyway.
Quote by Holy Katana
Are you saying your mom wants your cock?

His mum isn't fussy, as long as it's young and hard.
I looked into the mirror... and it worked. Does that make me gay, or am i just super sexy?

Edit: damn you Jambi!
Last edited by Carlos Again at Nov 5, 2009,
It probably has something to do with adrenaline.

Which means it probably only happens if you're a hopeless romantic whose heart skips a beat when you see your true love.

Translation: You're a hopeless wuss who'll never get the balls to talk to her.
It's true.

Also, If a man has dilated pupils, women are more attracted to him, because they instinctually look for a partner who would stick around, and help raise a child.

Conclusion: Take a bunch of acid and try your luck.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
What TS posted is half true. People's pupils DO dilate if they are looking at something they find attractive or desirable, however, this will not happen if you "go up to a guy/girl and stare into their eyes". Then you become a creep.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I think it's true, it always happens with me and my girlfriend.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Page 1 of 2