Hey guys.

So reading Guitar World, found out this pedals coming back as a re-issue. Good news for many now we don't have to fork out a load for the older ones.

Does anyone have one? And please tell me there going to be sold in the UK?!
The first run sold out fast I think. I don't know why they wouldn't sell them in the UK. You'll probably have a higher price though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
The first run sold out fast I think. I don't know why they wouldn't sell them in the UK. You'll probably have a higher price though.

Ah, that sucks. What's the price over there at the moment then?
This has been news for a while, haven't heard any date for the UK yet though or a price.

And it's Ibanez, they're a big, worldwide company there's no reason we won't get them. It's going to be about $99 so probably near enough £99 for us
Last edited by aaronni at Nov 5, 2009,
Are they available anywhere right now?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Are they available anywhere right now?

EDIT: Disregard that. There's been alot of preorders but they're not actually out until Nov. 20.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Last edited by mmolteratx at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by mmolteratx
EDIT: Disregard that. There's been alot of preorders but they're not actually out until Nov. 20.

Damn, I'm in the market for a wah and this one seems to fit my styles... Should I assume its gonna be great and wait, or just grab a 535Q now?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Damn, I'm in the market for a wah and this one seems to fit my styles... Should I assume its gonna be great and wait, or just grab a 535Q now?

I'd buy the 535Q now if you need it for that audition and return it afterwards so you can compare the two.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

It looks very promising. It's supposed to have the same circuit as the famous older first version but with an upgrade housing (metal instead of plastic).

Also it's not gonna be expensive, so as I see things now, it'll be the best mass-produced wah.
Quote by mmolteratx
I'd buy the 535Q now if you need it for that audition and return it afterwards so you can compare the two.

Ya I'm pretty close to doing that... I just have heard really bad things about the switch on them. Also its not a big deal for the audition because I'm kind of telling them to **** off about SCOM. I told them auditioning a lead guitarist without a rhythm guitarist makes no sense, and they said they only want one... Well then maybe songs with 4 guitar parts should be off limits?

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Ya I'm pretty close to doing that... I just have heard really bad things about the switch on them. Also its not a big deal for the audition because I'm kind of telling them to **** off about SCOM. I told them auditioning a lead guitarist without a rhythm guitarist makes no sense, and they said they only want one... Well then maybe songs with 4 guitar parts should be off limits?

Dunlop uses some crappy switches. I've had problems with the Dunlop products I own and I know lots of people who have had the same experience. There seems to be less of a chance of getting a crap switch on the wahs though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Just for you i have emailed: -Thomann
-GAK
-Soundslive
-Gear4Music
-StringsDirect

And none of them are getting any in :'( looks like we are gonna have to save for a Willson 10 spot
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by mmolteratx

Dunlop uses some crappy switches. I've had problems with the Dunlop products I own and I know lots of people who have had the same experience. There seems to be less of a chance of getting a crap switch on the wahs though.

7/10 reviews for the 535Q talked about the signal 'cutting out' due to a faulty switch. Some of those people even gave it a good review despite that... I'm not gonna deal with that shit.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
7/10 reviews for the 535Q talked about the signal 'cutting out' due to a faulty switch. Some of those people even gave it a good review despite that... I'm not gonna deal with that shit.

That's what happened with my ZW44 and GCB-95. I wound up selling the ZW44 to some n00b for $80 and I modded the GCB-95.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by ChiliFan01
Just for you i have emailed: -Thomann
-GAK
-Soundslive
-Gear4Music
-StringsDirect

And none of them are getting any in :'( looks like we are gonna have to save for a Willson 10 spot
:'( Really?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
:'( Really?

Yeap
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by tubetime86
Ya I'm pretty close to doing that... I just have heard really bad things about the switch on them.

I have the cheap Crybaby, and the switch was shit from the start. After a while it just didn't turn off or on.

After though, I went out and bought a $10 (CND) switch and soldered it myself, and now it works great. I've never soldered anything in my life before that

THe wah was good though, the only thing I didn't like was the tone-suck and the sweep wasn't very big. I hear you can turn it into true-bypass pretty easy though.

So are these new Ibanez Wahs supposed to be really good or wah-t?
The WH10 was one of the few vintage pedals I've hunted for, how long until the second shipment comes in?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Supposed to arrive in most places on November 20th or 23rd.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Excellent...anyone here have firsthand experience with the rreissue?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
American Musical has set the date back for them about 3 times. I remember when they were expected in August, either there setting the date back or there selling EXTREMELY fast

Im suprised people have just begun to find out, us Frusciante fans have known about the reissue since July
Quote by StratPlayer15
American Musical has set the date back for them about 3 times. I remember when they were expected in August, either there setting the date back or there selling EXTREMELY fast

Im suprised people have just begun to find out, us Frusciante fans have known about the reissue since July

Most people have known since they were announced back in July at Summer NAMM.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!
Yeah they're for sale now. get pumped
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat ->Hendrix Wah--> Boss CS-3 -> Boss BD-2 -> Big Muff Pi-> Crappy Line 6 amp

PEACE LOVE MUSIC

Wow, good to know... I'm supposed to meet a guy for a $75 535Q. I think that may be canceled.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!