hey my friend has a dunlop crybaby that he's using as an expression pedal. he said a friend did it for him. anyone know how to turn a wah pedal into an expression pedal?????
Talk to John (forsakenzeral) Check in the thread up top namesd the who to listen to list you'll find him there and you can PM him. Also bring this to the Gear Customizing forum.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres


Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Sounds like he wired the wah pot to the input jack. I don't find it a wah pedal to be that viable an option, though, simply because a wah doesn't travel through the whole pot. This means that you won't be getting the full range of the control.

Finding a used expression pedal or Ernie Ball volume pedal would be more optimal.