Page 1 of 2
I thought last nights South Park episode was pretty damn stupid, but i was talking to my friends and they made it seem like it was the best episode ever. Am I the only person who thought last nights episode was the worst ever? Am I the only person feels like these last 3 episodes just went downhill???
Vrooommmmmmmmmvroommmmmmm maaaaa ma ma maaaa maaaa maaaaa errrrrkkkkkkk wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
meh it wasn't bad.
But last nights Secret Girlfriend I thought was very good.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Yes you are. South Park forever. New episodes rock. Spanner. Screw you TS i'm leaving your thread
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by element4433
Vrooommmmmmmmmvroommmmmmm maaaaa ma ma maaaa maaaa maaaaa errrrrkkkkkkk wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

F4Gs out!
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
I was lol'ing. Very good last few episodes. I personally enjoyed this one because my bro has a Harley...
Quote by nate_dogg083
I keep forgetting it's on wednesday now instead of thursday
It's been on Wednesday for like ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I thought it was great just because there are a lot of losers that drive around here on their incredibly loud and obnoxious Harley's.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by Mike50227
meh it wasn't bad.
But last nights Secret Girlfriend I thought was very good.

yeah secret girlfriend was pretty badass, having an Aquarium Girl was a genius idea.
Whoa people watch Secret Girlfriend? That shit sucksssssssss.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I've thoroughly enjoyed every episode of south park this season.... but secret girlfriend??? dear god that show is the biggest pile of trash ever its so goddamn bad words cant describe it.
It was pretty stupid, the one before that was awesome though. The best part was cartman singing that lady gaga song.
Missed it! Whare can i watch it over the interwebs?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Stratocaster
Taylor 210 Dreadnought Acoustic
Bogner Alchemist 40w 212 Tube combo
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
MXR M-134 Stereo Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Korg Pitch Black
I think the main point of the episode was to let gay people know they are not talking about them when they use the word "***s" to describe someone who sucks. I loved it.
I hate all the new advertising they are putting in the new episodes but i think they are getting better compared to the last 5 seasons
Quote by element4433

Faggot.
I think they're pretty damn good, and of course it's always based on something recent that's happened.
Quote by Masamune
i think the dolphins and whales episode was the funniest in the season so far.

...Yeah i cracked up so hard at the end when the president says f u dolphin and whale!
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned for respecting my opinion and politely disagreeing.
You're probably the most respectful person in the Pit.
I didn't see it. But, I'm sure I would have laughed.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by patsfannumero1
I thought last nights South Park episode was pretty damn stupid, but i was talking to my friends and they made it seem like it was the best episode ever. Am I the only person who thought last nights episode was the worst ever? Am I the only person feels like these last 3 episodes just went downhill???

Am I the only person who feels like the last 5 seasons have been going downhill? Old South Park >>>> New South Park. But yeah last nights episode was pretty bad, but was still better than the one where Butters becomes a pimp.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
paaa paaa paaa paa paa poker face

mu muuh muuh muuh mu

single best scene in about 2 years

and ya

it was pretty gay
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by lushacrous
Am I the only person who feels like the last 5 seasons have been going downhill? Old South Park >>>> New South Park. But yeah last nights episode was pretty bad, but was still better than the one where Butters becomes a pimp.

What....?

That episode was brilliant

The cop guy made me piss myself. But I do agree about seasons going downhill.

Also, I don't like the new animation. I prefer the cheaper, blocky looking animation
i was so baked last night when watching south park. i thought it had its funny moments, especially when the whole biker group were huddled around, and the leader was explaining something while one of the other bikers, annoyingly, "vrooms" while the leader talked.

not one of the funniest, but definately a keeper for season 13.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Quote by Aaron!!
What....?

That episode was brilliant

The cop guy made me piss myself. But I do agree about seasons going downhill.

Also, I don't like the new animation. I prefer the cheaper, blocky looking animation

I think that was my least favorite South Park episode of all time. The cop dude was funny the first time, but they repeated the joke waaaay too many times. Plus the Butters saying "Do you know what I am saying?" in proper English every two sentences made me want to kill someone. I think I laughed maybe once at that episode
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The whale one was pretty good, haven't seen the new one.

"**** you Whale! ANd **** you Dowphin!"
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
F4ggot!
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Page 1 of 2