So I have a Vox modelling amplifier, AD50VT-XL, bought for £200.

Its great, a great tone, but its far too big for me, and it doesn't really have much "remote control" over it, so I'm thinking of getting a Peavey Vypyr 30 + Footswitch.

What dyou think the resale value of my Vox would be, and how much is a Vypyr and Footswitch?

Also which Vypyr footswitch is best to get?

I play metalcore/alternative/post-hardcore.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Why do you feel the amp is too "big" for you? Is it the physical size, or is it the sound? Because if it is the sound all Vox Valvetronix amps have a built "attentuator" on the back - it's a little knob. As a practise amp, I have my master and channel volume dimed all the way, but use the attentuator to bring it down to normal levels.

I personally think you're downgrading from an AD50 to a Peavey Vypyr 30.

But to ask your question, I've seen them go for as low as £100, and as high as £200.
The price of the Vypyr is roughly the same - check ebay and online stores like Thomann and GAK.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Why do you feel the amp is too "big" for you? Is it the physical size, or is it the sound? Because if it is the sound all Vox Valvetronix amps have a built "attentuator" on the back - it's a little knob. As a practise amp, I have my master and channel volume dimed all the way, but use the attentuator to bring it down to normal levels.

Physical size, its a 2x12, and its a massive pain to lug around, its fine on the volume.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
So I have a Vox modelling amplifier, AD50VT-XL, bought for £200.

Its great, a great tone, but its far too big for me, and it doesn't really have much "remote control" over it, so I'm thinking of getting a Peavey Vypyr 30 + Footswitch.

What dyou think the resale value of my Vox would be, and how much is a Vypyr and Footswitch?

Also which Vypyr footswitch is best to get?

I play metalcore/alternative/post-hardcore.

Ditch that idea and get yourself a used Line6 Flextone. I'd be asking about £90 - £130 depending how quickly you want a sale.