#1: Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (50's neck, honey burst)

#2: Gibson '76 Explorer (classic white)

Both guitars make the Blackstar HT-5 amp shine, but I think it's time to upgrade. Series One or Artisan? Decisions, decisions....

HNGD! I love the finish on the first, and white explorers are just win.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
HNGD you lucky bastard.
Quote by AcousticMirror
Is my album list pointing a gun or a penis to your head saying buddy this thing is going to unload if you don't listen to the whole damn clip??

No more explanation needed.
ಠ_ಠ
What is a wimp like you doing in a place like this?
DUDE where did you get the cash, i love explorers and in white is just win

i think i just jizzed win
Are you a gibson fan
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Double NGD? I'd have sensory overload and wouldn't know where to begin.
Les Paul Traditional '08
Fender American Strat '99
Martin D16
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
535 Crybaby-Whammy-Small Clone-DD7 Delay

"I have a very high EQ--something like 3,000 hertz. If I think too hard, my brain hertz." Harrison
Nice guitars and cases.

The white fabric in the cases makes me want to fall asleep....those must be some comfy guitars when they get laid to rest.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
2 new Gibsons?! Are you loaded?

I absolutely that Explorer.
HNGD! Ya bastard
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Hngdhngd
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
Quote by w0lf19
HNGD you lucky bastard.

That's what I thought.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
****ing sexy ass Les Paul and Explorer, Explorers are my favorite guitar model too! HNGD x 2!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
yur just beggin for a robbery arent ya? nah, im jk. HAPPY NEW GUITAR DAY!! thats 2 great guitars there!
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
wow! i'd be a happy man for years if i got just one of those, you're going to enjoy the crap out of those i'm sure very nice!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by ibanezgod1973
hngd x 2

so how much of your lottery win have you got left lol.

Lmao agreed!
Jesus of Major ****, can I get that last pic on wallpaper resolution?

And I thought I was doing great with my Washburn X-Series...
I came.

Twice.

HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Thanks guys! It was really hard to decide which one to play last night, I kept switching between them and trying out amp settings and effects until I realized it was 4am and I was supposed to go to work 4 hours later talk about NGD overload... thank God it's Friday and I have the whole weekend ahead!

And sorry to disappoint some people (including myself), but I'm neither loaded nor have I won the lottery. I just have a good paying job and have been saving. Reality sucks, right?
Get a series 1.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Very nice set of Gibbys. Did you get them both brand new? Did you get a good deal on them? I would figure if you were willing to get two Gibbys the shop would have given you a great deal. I don't know which one I like better they are both awesome looking. I always seem to get lost in time when playing one of my new guitars especially if it shines.

HNGD, HNGD!!

John
That Les Paul Finish is my favourite of all finishes
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
HNGD's dude. Wow, 2 at once? I woulda probably waited on one so I could pay enough attention to and get to know them individually. But good on you for saving up the cash yourself. Picked out a couple really nice ones. Don't forget strap locks.
Serious changes have taken place in the past month, and after a couple of trades and some extra spendings the Standard Faded is gone, along with a EC-401VF and an Epi Classic Custom. Their place was taken by 2 other Gibson Les Paul: a 2006 Standard and a 2009 Traditional. Gotta love a good Xmas bonus!

Standard:

Traditional:

all together now:
desert burst = win.

do you prefer the tone from the traditional or standard more?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
desert burst = win.

do you prefer the tone from the traditional or standard more?

In their stock configuration, the Trad. However I'm about to install RS Guitarworks wiring kits and Faber hardware on both, so things might change.
Quote by LouieTM
In their stock configuration, the Trad. However I'm about to install RS Guitarworks wiring kits and Faber hardware on both, so things might change.

me too. i never found gibson hardware or wiring to be all that lacking. but congrats again on the fine additions.

damn that desert burst has a nice top!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
That explorer is beautiful, never seen such a good looking girl.
I would like to comment on the LP, but my browser won't load the pictures of it. Compared to the explorer, how beautiful is she?

Anyhoo, HNGD X2
that is a pair of very nice LPs!!! loving the explorer too!! HNGD!!!
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.