-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-|------7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-|
---0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0---|----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0---|
-------4-----5-----------4-----------|--------4-----5-----------4-----------|
-------------------7-----------5-----|--------------------7-----------5-----|
--7----------------------------------|--7-----------------------------------|
-------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|

How exactly do you play this?

This is extremely fast, and ATM Ive tried using my Thumb for the bass notes, and my Index and Middle right hand fingers for the 0 and 7.

I have the left hand fingerings well enough, but my right hand can't get up to pace. Am I doing this right and need to practice, or is there a Technique to reach that speed that I am not aware of?

Video would be great.
well like any song your trying to learn, at least this is how i do it, dont try to jump right into it full speed, take your time and try to figure out what way is best for you, and when you are able to play the part you have been practicing fluidly without stoping and keeping in time, then work on the speed =)
Guitars:
Ibanez AW
Ibanez SA160
*K. Yairi AY-65*
I was always taught to play it thumb, index, middle, and just repeat those triplets.
Quote by Albert Einstein
Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh. NUH-UH. NOPE. NO! NOPE! WRONG! NO! UR AN IDIOT! STFU! GTFO!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Eyebrows has no Whoopi Goldberg, for never is she surprised?

Quote by Life Is Brutal

-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-|------7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-|
---0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0---|----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0---|
-------4-----5-----------4----[B][U]0[/U][/B]------|--------4-----5-----------4-----[B][U]0[/U][/B]-----|
-------------------7-----------------|--------------------7-----------------|
--7----------------------------------|--7-----------------------------------|
--[B][U]0[/U][/B]----------------------------------|--[B][U]0[/U][/B]-----------------------------------|

The correct fingering for this part is T-I-M, playing the melody with the thumb. You have to practice this section a lot and using a metronome (starting at ♪=80). I modified the tab to the way I play it. Additional suggestion: be patient.
In music, I plead for selective eclecticism.
Quote by fcandias
The correct fingering for this part is T-I-M, playing the melody with the thumb. You have to practice this section a lot and using a metronome (starting at ♪=80). I modified the tab to the way I play it. Additional suggestion: be patient.

Thank you, Thats what I was doing, but Im going to practice it in triplets at 120 (As in I can do the TIM motion at 120BPM)