Hi, I'm new to Stomp Boxes and I have 3 that I got to test but I'm in a bit of a jam as I have no idea what goes where, and in which order.

I have the Boss DS-1, The Big Muff, and the Dime Crybaby, is there a good tutorial/read somewhere on how to connect them? I have patch cables along with 3 instrument cables, I've tried combinations but I can't get more than one effect to work ;/

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

-HF
It doesn't matter what order you put them in. They should all work - check the batteries.

I would personally use an instrument cable from your guitar to the wah's input, patch cable from wah output to Big Muff input, and patch cable from Big Muff output to DS-1 input, then instrument cable to your amp.

But like I said - the order of effects is really up to personal taste. I like my wah before any type of distortion, and I like using another distortion pedal to smooth out the Big Muff a bit.
The Big Muff only has Amplifier and Input, it doesn't have anything that says Output. (It's a Bug Muff PI.) Should I assume that Amplifier means Output in this case?
Quote by Hellforged
The Big Muff only has Amplifier and Input, it doesn't have anything that says Output. (It's a Bug Muff PI.) Should I assume that Amplifier means Output in this case?

RTFM in this case.
Quote by Hellforged

Yes.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by kyle62
RTFM in this case.

I'm willing to put a hundred bucks on the fact I play guitar better than you! Yet I didn't read the FM! Hah! Amazing...

Thanks nightraven, shadesofblack, tubetime. Much appreciated.
Quote by Hellforged
I'm willing to put a hundred bucks on the fact I play guitar better than you! Yet I didn't read the FM! Hah! Amazing...

That's really, really fascinating.