1st question is, why did my other thread get deleted? I got to eat my dinner and i come back to a deleted thread! :<

I've researched some more and, what do you guys think of this one?
It's a good wee amp, but it's kinda, i dunno, difficult to dial in a nice tone, if you play mostly metal then go for either this or the Roland Cube 15X. If your into a more classic rock type tone then go for the Vox VT15. Just stay away from the Marshall MG15 and the Line 6 Spider IV 15.

Hope this helps
DO IT LIVE
its a good amp has some good overdirve on it but i recomend the 30wat one i had the 15 its quit complicated to setup correctly and u wount get a real good clean tone out of it but the 30 watt one has the added bonus of the Peavey Sampera pedal
GEAR
Epiphone SG G 400
Marshall JH-1
Peavy Vyper
Marshall MG 10
Epiphone Thunderbird IV
Hartke A100
I just picked one up on saturday and honestly i hated it at first. Then I turned of all the presets and dialed my own tone in and cranked it and its pretty damn good. Just make sure you play it loud, cuz the tone gets better with volume on this one.
It's the best $100 amp you can buy. It actually gets real good clean tones. And the high gain tones are good too. The mid gain is a little grainy.
RTFM and you will be fine. Short and sweet and will show you how to access the tuner and how to go into FX editing mode.

I have the 15 and dig it. Cool little amp and I've dialed in some sweet tones with it.

But like what Corby said, if you're focusing more on cleans, grab the VT15. But for metal, this does just fine.
Get it if you want any kind of distortion, imo it has great tone for 100$ and you really dont have to play around with that much. i agree with fly135 it also has good cleans too, but the distortion is really sick and by sick i mean great for a solid state. awesome effects too. imo best for the value
Thanks guys!

One more question...
Some of you have said that it's really good for playing metal, etc..., but if i play without distortion, will it still sound good?

P.S. As you may have noticed i'm a guitar amp noob :P
Yes, it will sound good without distortion. That's what people are referring to when they say "clean".
I hae a vypyr 15 and I love the cleans on this amp.
They are pretty good for a $100 amp.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
The Vypyr 15 is pretty good, but if possible get the 30.

Otherwise it's not hard to dial in nice tones, just don't turn the gain up more than about 3/4 of the possible, don't EQ to extremes (like EQ parameters set to 10 or 0, you shouldn't do that on any amp) and don't use much bass because the speaker is pretty dark. I think the speaker of the Vypyr 30 sounds nicer and gives you a more defined tone more easily.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I plan to get one for my little brother for xmas, he needs a better amp than the washburn bad dog lol. Sounds great for metal especially for 100 bucks.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I almost bought one today. Up here in Canada they are $139 + 14% tax for the vypyr 15. The music store had a Vox ad30vt-xl that was slightly used. The owner of the store sold it to his friend and his friend played like 10 times, gave up guitar and sold it back to him. It looks untouched. Its in perfect shape. I got it for $180 tax included. The 12" speaker and tube preamp section make this shine and add alot more presence and bass to the sound over the 8" vypyr. I think it was a good deal anyways. lol.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
Thanks again guys

I'm so hyped about getting this amp now!

Again, thanks!