Does anyone know a famous song that includes this note or the chord at the begining of a riff.?

If it's the second chord of a riff, it's still good. Thanks
raining blood. the tuning for it is down one half step.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by Rikki DeMartini
I must ask, why? That's a bit of a strange request

To help me remember the sounds of the notes I associate them with a song. But somehow, that D# note or chord isn't featured in any of the song I play.

White Lies' To lose my life will do.

Thanks a lot for all the quick responses.
Quote by sly fly
To help me remember the sounds of the notes I associate them with a song. But somehow, that D# note or chord isn't featured in any of the song I play.

White Lies' To lose my life will do.

Thanks a lot for all the quick responses.

I hate to say it, but it probably won't work. If you do think of it, there is a good chance that you will think of the song, but in another key.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Hendrix and GnR are all tuned to D# standard, there are bound to be more than a few low Es (D#s whatever) in there.
The wind cries mary!
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
Last edited by The3rdMugician at Nov 5, 2009,