I just ordered this awesome 40th anniversary box set of the Rolling Stones Get Yer Ya-Ya’s Out. Its sounds really amazing and awesome, I mean it includes so much!!! 3 CD’s, one DVD, a 56-page book, a poster, and more!!! Can’t wait to get it!! I even may buy some as gifts for Christmas!! Hehe. Let me know if your guys ordered one.

UMGD Intern

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002NOAF9W?ie=UTF8&tag=netreachumgd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002NOAF9W
"Where do we go from here? The words are coming out all weird. Where are you now when I need you?" umgd
CDs look great, but they dropped the ball with the DVD. That said, this is one of my favorite live albums of all time, so I'll most likely be buying it anyway.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
My Dad told me he's getting this, which means I'll be getting it for free essentially
And Matt, what's this talking about dropping the ball with the DVD?
Pot
Kettle
Black
Quote by A Rolling Stone

And Matt, what's this talking about dropping the ball with the DVD?
According to wikipedia, the tracklist is as follows:

1. "Prodigal Son" (DVD content)
2. "You Gotta Move" (DVD content)
3. "Under My Thumb" (DVD content)
4. "I'm Free" (DVD content)
5. "(I Can t Get No) Satisfaction" (DVD Content)
6. Backstage footage (shot by Albert & David Maysles) with In-studio footage from album cover shoot (DVD Content)

Now yeah, those are good songs, but video of ANYTHING off the main album would make the DVD so much more appealing to me.

On another note, it would have been nice to see the show put in the correct running order of the typical '69 tour setlist, but I don't care too much about that.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.