I'm in a band (aged 13-16) and we are playing like talent shows at our school and stuff, but how do we get to the next level and start playing at like clubs and stuff? Any advice would be helpful. Thx.
you probably can't play bars because of your age...where are you at? Just look for shows and find out where other bands in your area normally play, offer your services for birthday parties and things like that the get heard.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Go round all the rock bars and pubs in you few local towns and put your name down to do a gig. ask other people in your school who are in bands who already have gigs if you can support them. keep looking for charity gigs with a big bill for local bands, that way your more likely to get a gig as you wont be getting paid
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
With parental supervision, i'm sure you can go to pubs and clubs, etc.
"Been Dazed And Confused For So0 LoNg ItZ n0T Tru3"

Fender LoneStar Strat.
Peavy VYPYR.
Quote by chuckmehh
you probably can't play bars because of your age...where are you at? Just look for shows and find out where other bands in your area normally play, offer your services for birthday parties and things like that the get heard.

We are in Warren, MI
if your band is good enough most pubs/bars will give u a free ride in if your underage, many famous artists did just that, for example look at crooked X haha
I see...I'm from PA and my band had the liquor control board called on us and kicked out of bars a few times because of being under 18 (even though the drinking age is 21 haha). I'm pretty sure you can play before 9 o'clock and with parental supervision (this is how we always had to).

But, just check with the bar owners and ask--that's going to be the quickest and easiest way to find out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Hastle people for gigs, like try to tlk them into it, put yourselves out in the adsack even
if you guys take music lessons you can ask your teachers to help you find a gig somewhere, thats how my band got our first gig and were the same age you are

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████