I know a drummer.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Me.

I'll do it.

EDIT: After watching it, feck that for a game of soldiers. I'm not that good at drums!
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

*• Why is a drum machine better than a drummer?
*Because it can keep good time and won't sleep with your girlfriend.

/joke
Hey there.
I knew a drummer once. He was rather dumb
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
I'm a drummer, but I never write things out.. I listen.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I'd do it for ya, but that would take me weeks.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by jgbsmith
I'm a drummer, but I never write things out.. I listen.

well listen to that and if you are able to write a R for right hand and a L for left hand. i wouldnt ask if i could work it out but i need a video slowing device or something.
Quote by guitarherolol
*• Why is a drum machine better than a drummer?
*Because it can keep good time and won't sleep with your girlfriend.

/joke

Alternative answer: With a drum machine, you only have to punch the information in once.
I know a drummer. He'd rather hang out with his weird-ass girlfriend than jam though.
To be honest, I think that if you're actually good enough to play that you should be able to play it by ear. That's just me though, learning drums by ear is way easier for me that it is for guitar.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
well listen to that and if you are able to write a R for right hand and a L for left hand. i wouldnt ask if i could work it out but i need a video slowing device or something.

It's DRUMS. Just make sounds like the ones in the video. Drum transcriptions blow my mind that people actually need them.
Quote by SilentHeaven109
To be honest, I think that if you're actually good enough to play that you should be able to play it by ear. That's just me though, learning drums by ear is way easier for me that it is for guitar.

just looking for someone who plays drums here and can work it out, thanks.
I'm a drummer

IMO, transcribing that isn't really going to worth it, just watch it multiple times and figure it out, it's not too tough, just a bunch of paradiddles and doubles for the most part
Quote by Survivalism
It's DRUMS. Just make sounds like the ones in the video. Drum transcriptions blow my mind that people actually need them.

This.

Why do you even need to know how to play that exactly the way he's playing it anyway? Just give it your best shot.
Quote by TheReverend724
I'm a drummer

IMO, transcribing that isn't really going to worth it, just watch it multiple times and figure it out, it's not too tough, just a bunch of paradiddles and doubles for the most part

Its not as simple as that.

I wouldnt ask if i couldnt do it. Anyone who is capable of doing it let me know cheers.
Quote by TheReverend724
I'm a drummer

Paradiddles hahahahaha
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Drummers? Nah, they're just a myth. I dare you, find me a single person that's ever met an actual drummer. They're just like vampires or Carmel, pure fantasy.

S t a i r s s r i a t S