Hi, everyone. If anyone out there knows the chords/tabs for Karla Bonoff's "Falling Star" would you please post them? I just started guitar lessons in August and I would love to learn this song--I'm not nearly advanced enough to learn all of the complicated moves in that song, but I would love to at least know the chords so that I can begin to learn. Thank you!!!
some chords:
G/B:x20003
D/F#:200232 (you can replace it for D)
D11:xx0010

verse:

e|---------------3------------------3----------------------3-------------------3------------|
B|---------------0------------------0----------------------1-------------------1------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------0---------0--------0---------0-----------2----------2--------2--------2-------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----3-------------------3---------------------3---------------------3---------------------|

e|---------------3--------------------3----------------------3----------------3----------|
B|---------------1--------------------1----------------------0----------------0----------|
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------0---------0----------0----------0-----------0-------0--------0-------0-----|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----3---------------------3----------------------3-----------------3-------------------|

chorus:
Bm E Am-G/B-C
G-D/F#-Em A7 D11-D

Bm E Am-G/B-C
G-D/F#-Em-A7 D11-D C G

outro:

.....like a fa-lling...
D11 D

e|---------------3------------------3----------------------3-------------------3------------|
B|---------------0------------------0----------------------1-------------------1------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------0---------0--------0---------0-----------2----------2--------2--------2-------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----3-------------------3---------------------3---------------------3---------------------|
staaar
e|---------------3--------------------3------------------|
B|---------------1--------------------1------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------------|
D|---------0---------0----------0----------0------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------|
E|----3---------------------3----------------------------|

e|---------------3--------3-------3-----------------|
B|---------------0--------1-------0-----------------|
G|-------------------------0------0-----------------|
D|---------0--------------2------0-----------------|
A|-------------------------x------x------------------|