I bought this yamaha pacifica 821 a couple weeks ago and the guy lost the whammy bar so I went to a local store and they didn't have one that fit. I looked online and yamaha sells the bar but its 40 bucks.
Anyone know of any sites that might sell a bar that would fit? I think its a TRS Pro bridge but it might be special for that yamaha.
thanks
ebay has pretty much everything, might wanna check there....
Impossible is Nothing
^?
Edit: I was talking about the poster above you, I don't have an ebay account.
Last edited by Wallygator56 at Nov 5, 2009,
I went to the music store, they had many floyd rose bars but none of them fit, how will I know one of those will?
Are you sure they didnt fit? They shouldve....

Ask the seller if it will fit your model, or just see if the picture looks like it, chances are it will fit, there arent a ton of variations in floyd rose whammy bars
Impossible is Nothing
Quote by Wallygator56
I went to the music store, they had many floyd rose bars but none of them fit, how will I know one of those will?

Let's think about this a little. If you have the guitar, and you can't tell by a picture/description whether a whammy bar you see online will fit,
how the heck do you expect people who are looking at the same pictures -but don't have a guitar to compare it to - to tell you if it can fit.

Either take a gamble and buy something online, or cough up the money for one from Yamaha.
So yamaha no longer makes the part so it is impossible to get the whammy bar, should I just go take it out and try to put in a official floyd rose bridge? What about the locking nuts, would the bridge come with a new set of locking nut things?