Which and what techniques do you use the wrist for? I've been using my finger for everything and keeping my wrist in mostly the same place. How much is in the wrist and is there in difference between using it with accoustic guitar and electric.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Which hand? If you mean the left hand, you bend/vibrato from the wrist, and you use it when you switch strings, but you shouldn't be when you do legato (no rolling).
If you mean the right hand, you use it for almost everything.
Quote by tenfold
Which hand? If you mean the left hand, you bend/vibrato from the wrist, and you use it when you switch strings, but you shouldn't be when you do legato (no rolling).
If you mean the right hand, you use it for almost everything.

Why no rolling? and yes lefthand. so I shouldnt incorporate my risk into tryin to shred or hammer ons and pulloffs?
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
so thats a no then. ok. Thought using my wrist might help in some way.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

Quote by firebird103

Congrats sir