I have had the amp for a few weeks now and it is amazing. the pedals a have aquired in the past few days. so here they are.

The sexy Matchless Spitfire

Trex Tonebug Reverb, Boss Sd-1 modded to ts808 specs with monte allums mods. this is infinately better then the stock version. Red pedal is a Zvex super hard on clone with an added gian knob so you can get some overdrive from the pedal. it sounds amazing.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio. my first electric guitar and i put in some Tonerider Alnico IV pickups. the difference is amazing considering the price of the pickups.

Hope you enjoyed that.
.............bitch

HNAD!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
god when somebody has a NGD or NAD that isn't metal related it makes me think there is still hope for the future. HNAD!
i have to admit i was sceptical of your awesomeness claim, but that is entirely justified. Never tried a matchless, but I know their reputation is, indeed, awesome.

how are the toneriders? i was thinking about getting the bridge alnico IV for my edwards because the JB is totally wrong for a LP, imo.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the toneriders are great. they have brought out an alnico II set which might be a bit nicer with less bottom end but they are amazing for the price. they are completely different to the JB much, much less output and have a real paf vibe. definately look into them. great for blues and rock and sound really nice clean.

EDIT: ^ i have to find a drummer that doesn't play metal and isn't 47 before i start gigging again.
Very nice! That amp looks awesome, any chance of teh clipz? How is the tonebug? I know mmjohn loves his.

HNGD!
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

sweet, ive played a matchless, dont remember what model though. it was nice!
HNAD!
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Yeah It is Strange..........same type gear? We could be related Yo Bro Can i borrow your Amp??
Oooo... hawt.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
how much was the matchless. that looks like a very nice set up.
HNGD
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
So much tonez dere.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Supersonic64
how much was the matchless. that looks like a very nice set up.
HNGD

i got it used for $3500 AUD and considering they go for about 5-6000 new a got lucky. even the Bad Cat amps which are matchless wannabes go for $6000 or something. if i don't sell my engl i might save up and find a really nice 2x12 with alot of mids and a/b it with the matchless and use it for higher gain stuff. i kind of miss the kick in the face you get from having 4 speakers and a bunch of gain.

but just to stress again this zvex clone is amazing. the overdrive it puts out is unbelievable not to mention how great it is as a clean boost. to the bloke who asked about the tonebug, the more i play it the more i love it. i need to get it some proper power though because it has a really annoying hiss with my shitty power supply.
That is an amazing setup.

EDIT: The SHO with a master volume is pretty similar to a Box of Rock if I'm not mistaken.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Last edited by stradivari310 at Nov 5, 2009,
Quote by Dave_Mc
i have to admit i was sceptical of your awesomeness claim, but that is entirely justified. Never tried a matchless, but I know their reputation is, indeed, awesome.

how are the toneriders? i was thinking about getting the bridge alnico IV for my edwards because the JB is totally wrong for a LP, imo.

Perhaps you could say they're matchless.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
you must have one sweet, sweet sound, t rex and a matchless, my god I envy you
Quote by woodenbandman

icwatyoudidthere!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by eberg2
you must have one sweet, sweet sound, t rex and a matchless, my god I envy you

as awsome as the trex is one day i'm going to have to buy one of those fender reverb tanks. funnily enough i was plugging in all my different pedals today and my DS-2 is offically one of the most awsome pedals ever. i have to get my big muff back from my friend to see how it competes.
Quote by woodenbandman
Omg

HNGD TS
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by joe_k
as awsome as the trex is one day i'm going to have to buy one of those fender reverb tanks. funnily enough i was plugging in all my different pedals today and my DS-2 is offically one of the most awsome pedals ever. i have to get my big muff back from my friend to see how it competes.

Yeah, Joe, I had a Nova reverb pedal, & still have a H&K Replex (does vintage reverb & tape echo stuff), but I still need the real deal too , the Fender tank. Nothing else is quite as good IMO, unless you get a Fractal Audio AxeFX or something.
Awesome NAD, man. Great to see more bo-teeky stuff . Esp cool because I know how hard it is to find that stuff down under. Congrats, man!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by joe_k
the toneriders are great. they have brought out an alnico II set which might be a bit nicer with less bottom end but they are amazing for the price. they are completely different to the JB much, much less output and have a real paf vibe. definately look into them. great for blues and rock and sound really nice clean.

thanks, that's what i wanted to hear. i dunno about the alnico II set, I find alnico II a bit spongy at times, for the bridge anyway. But I'll check them out, thanks.

Quote by woodenbandman

hehe
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Damn! Can't believe I missed this yesterday...stupid alcohol. Matchless amps are amazing!