im making the guitar and want the neck for it
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
Ebay, google, or make it yourself. I've seen you making a bunch of threads in here and you don't seem to know what you really want to do. A lot of people do this and then end up never doing anything. You should read some books and build threads before you go around constantly asking questions and making new plans. Please realize I'm trying to help you out.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

1. buy schecter damien 6
2. remove neck
3. send body and electronics to me
4. ...
5. profit

honestly though, thats about the only way you can do it, unless youre lucky and find the neck on eBay
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by salsawords
Ebay, google, or make it yourself. I've seen you making a bunch of threads in here and you don't seem to know what you really want to do. A lot of people do this and then end up never doing anything. You should read some books and build threads before you go around constantly asking questions and making new plans. Please realize I'm trying to help you out.

yeah, and im sorry for all the spaming. im just really trying to figure it ouw. and i decided definatly. im going to make one more guitar with a bolt-on before i make a set neck one. so i decided to make a schecter damien style. but thanks for all your help. You have been a big help. That savage guy has been treating me like crap all the time treating me like im stupid.. when in reality he is only a 14 year old kid that necver made his own guitar before
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
Make the neck man. Seriously. The only way to learn how to, is to do it. It's not hard, you can even buy a pre slotted, pre radiused board, and pre slotted nut.

Take the plunge man, it'll be worth it. I promise you it is no where as hard as it seems.

If you have any questions about the process at all, drop me a PM.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.