Alright so right now im sitting in my parked car in a abandoned parking lot. On my ipod which has wifi from some building. Im sitting in my car because i told my parents i was going to my friends house but he wont be back in town for another hour or hour and a half.

I cant drive around cuz i dont have much gas. Im sitting in my car alone for what seems like forever, any ideas on what i can do to speed up this process or something i could do? I just sittin here bored

Ideas pweeze?
coool story bro, pick up a hooker and drive drunk
Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. -- Catcher in the Rye
Go to the gas station and get some gas
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Go fuck an ostrich while tally-whacking a perplexed garden Gnome.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by ilovemusic41841
coool story bro, pick up a hooker and drive drunk

Sounds like someone got their cheerios peed in this morning. Also i think you used the phrase "cool story bro" incorrectly as i wasnt bragging or saying anything to imply that i am br00talz.

Maybe its just me that thinks that, im not sure. Oh well, shoulda known id get flamed asking for ideas of what to do. I love you all unconditionally anyway

EDIT: to clarify, i wasnt allowed to leave my house any later than 9, so to get out of my house for the night, i told them that my friend was home so i could go over there. Now im waiting for him to get back in town so i CAN go to his house. And i have no money for gas. I have $0.00
Last edited by codynw42 at Nov 5, 2009,
Go buy gas?
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
go buy drugs and do them.

EDIT: Do the wikipedia thing. Look up Technological singularity and read all about that.

Then buy drugs and do them.
Last edited by SSDaniel105 at Nov 5, 2009,
work on each vocal part to Billy Joel's "The Longest Time," buy an app on your iPod that allows you to record each part (I'm sure there is one), then share the finished product with us
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
rip up your clothes, kick some dents into the car and break a window or two. then go home and tell your parents that some midgets that you were making fun of actually had tempers...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by joshua029
rip up your clothes, kick some dents into the car and break a window or two. then go home and tell your parents that some midgets that you were making fun of actually had tempers...

they had short tempers you could say?
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by codynw42
Sounds like someone got their cheerios peed in this morning. Also i think you used the phrase "cool story bro" incorrectly as i wasnt bragging or saying anything to imply that i am br00talz.

Maybe its just me that thinks that, im not sure. Oh well, shoulda known id get flamed asking for ideas of what to do. I love you all unconditionally anyway

Chill out, that was not nearly a flame. He was just trying to be funny, and though he failed there's no reason to take offence because it obviously wasn't intended to be that way.

Anyway I'd say sleep. Or continue browsing UG, or whatever site floats the figurative boat.
Quote by chuckmehh
they had short tempers you could say?

my mind = blown
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Smoke a J
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Nap for a little?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Everyones saying smoke. Sad thing is im goin to buy a blunt but my friend that im waiting on has my money so i gotta wait for him to get here before i can get high
Serious answer: get out and lock your doors, take a walk down the street, enter a store that sells food like snacks and lotsa goodies like that and buy some, now get back to your car and refuel but don't eat your snacks yet. Go out on the road and turn on your gps if you have one, now head to Ottawa, Ontario. PM me your phone number and ill text you as later to see how close you are k? i hope you bought me something good.
This is all too simple...

Go to your friends house, and do his mom. Then clean up before said friend returns.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
Quote by ikitson
Serious answer: get out and lock your doors, take a walk down the street, enter a store that sells food like snacks and lotsa goodies like that and buy some, now get back to your car and refuel but don't eat your snacks yet. Go out on the road and turn on your gps if you have one, now head to Ottawa, Ontario. PM me your phone number and ill text you as later to see how close you are k? i hope you bought me something good.

You know whats REALLY weird? My friend is coming back from a school in ohio called Ontario High School

weird....
You should jerk it.

Either that or wave enthusiastically to random passerbys, that's always fun.
Quote by crazy8rgood
You should jerk it.

Either that or wave enthusiastically to random passerbys, that's always fun.

I hate to be that guy (not really, i love it) but it's clear that you should combine these two suggestions.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me