Hey, I got a Fender Jazzmaster a couple weeks ago, and it's a really awesome guitar, with a great tremolo set up. I love using the tremolo on the Jazzmaster, since it's able to get good dives, vibratos, and everything else, without knocking the guitar out of tune. The problem is, since the bar doesn't screw in, it just slides in, it's always falling out out when I bend over holding the guitar, or making any sort of movement like that. It's really annoying when I'm in the middle of song and I go to reach for the bar, and it's not there, and I have to find it and put it back in while in the middle of a song.

So if any of you own a Jazzmaster, Jaguar, or any other guitar with that kind of tremolo set up, what are some tips to keep the bar from falling out?
get some paper or somethhing and fold it up around the bar and wedge it in so the bar gets stuck kinda
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
dont bend over any more that should work!!
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Yeah, that's what I did on my Jazzmaster, just folded up a little piece of paper towel, wrapped it around the bar, and shoved it in there. LOL

It wore out eventually, but it took awhile, and even then it only loosened slightly enough to notice it was time for a new piece of paper towel.

Most people actually hate the Jazzmaster trem-setup, but I absolutely love it, glad to see a fellow JM fan!!!
Quote by x7shadesofblack
Most people actually hate the Jazzmaster trem-setup, but I absolutely love it, glad to see a fellow JM fan!!!

Jazzmaster trems are godly! Silly people.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.