traded my TSL60 head for this:

first NAD and i think it's successful. had a minor issue with the preamp tubes that freaked me out, but it's all good now! too late to do clips, i'll get some done tomorrow after my stats exam.

people always say that Recto cleans aren't bad, but nothing to write home about...wrong. i love these cleans! and the drive ain't bad either...haha.

hope you all enjoy!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Although, to be honest, I don't think this is anything that MC should be jealous about

as far as i know he's GASing for one right now, and even offered the guy i traded his Vetta for it!
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Quote by spiff389
as far as i know he's GASing for one right now, and even offered the guy i traded his Vetta for it!

MC has a new amp every other day lol. He may want a Recto now but if he gets one it will last him a couple weeks and he'll trade it for something else.

Believe me, he's owned far better than a Recto before - I'd kill to own any of the amps that he's had and gotten rid of like they were nothing
There's one of these at a local shop with a WGS Veteran 60 in it, and I liked it the first time I played it, but for some reason something wasn't there when I played it the second time... Sweet NAD though
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
thanks all! now where is MC? haha...i hope people realize the thread title is all in good fun...
main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by joe_k
HNAD. although i think i win the NAD's for today.

no crap, you win! i'm just sorta awkwardly proud to have snagged the same amp that MC made a move for...if that makes sense...haha
main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
HNAD

I love the thread title, although I do believe MC is going for a Mark IV right now, not a Recto.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Don't make me beat you...

Is that JSutter's?

Quote by jc349
HNAD

I love the thread title, although I do believe MC is going for a Mark IV right now, not a Recto.

Nope, had a Mark IV before, no interest in owning another one. Recto is what I'm going for... the Rectoverb combo in particular
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Nov 6, 2009,
Oh, haha my bad.
Wow
Is Matrix Claw known around here or what?
Haha

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Is that JSutter's?

yup!

well, he posted in the same thread as i did on HC looking for this thing...

and please don't beat me! haha
main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
Last edited by spiff389 at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by spiff389
yup!

well, he posted in the same thread as i did on HC looking for this thing...

and please don't beat me! haha

I almost had him convinced to trade me... I could've traded for a TSL then traded him for his amp but he never PM'd me back, so I never got the amp.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I almost had him convinced to trade me... I could've traded for a TSL then traded him for his amp but he never PM'd me back, so I never got the amp.

that's quite the hassle just for a Rectoverb. there are a bunch more on HC though.

Quote by kyle62
How heavy is it? Last Rectoverb combo I tried was insanely weighty

it's somewhere around the order of 80 lbs, so it's kind of a pain to move around, but nowhere near as heavy as my friend's JSX. that thing comes in at 95!
main rig:

Quote by necrosis1193
Last edited by spiff389 at Nov 6, 2009,