Is it possible to use the Amplug as a preamp to the Marshall MS-2, despite the fact that the MS-2 doesn't have an AUX input? Can I just plug the Vox into my guitar then run a cable into my amp?

Seriously stupid question, I know, I'm willing to admit it.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
It will sound bad.... really bad.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I don't know about a MS-2. Frankly, I wouldn't advise it, because it will still sound like balls through that thing. However, I am pretty sure that the Amplug can be played through speaker systems. Don't remember how though.

Much like similar items (Rockman, etc.), though, I don't think the Amlug will sound good through another guitar amp.
Recommend me another portable guitar amp that's capable of rock and (hopefully) hard rock tones.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

Quote by Scutchington
Recommend me another portable guitar amp that's capable of rock and (hopefully) hard rock tones.

What's wrong with just the Amplug? Do you want something loud?
I want something that I can clip on and jam out loud with whenever I feel like it, headphones kind of don't allow you to do that.
Quote by RU Experienced?

get a real small 10W roland cube,
its real small and portable and with eniugh tweaking you'll get a decent enough tone
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
Quote by HannibalX
get a real small 10W roland cube,
its real small and portable and with eniugh tweaking you'll get a decent enough tone

I'm gonna be straight up honest with you.

I completely forgot about the Roland Cube. Thanks!

*goes off to slam his head into a brick wall*
Quote by RU Experienced?

Clip-on portability, works anywhere (thus battery-powered, persumably), and getting acceptable rock and hard rock tones? That is a tall order, and one that simply may not be doable without building your own amplifier or speaker attachement. I may be wrong, but aside from things like the Roland Micro Cube/Vox DA5 (which don't exactly meet "clip-on portability"), I don't know they exist.

However, you could look at a Fernandes Nomad guitar, which actually sounds pretty goddamn awesome. Might be a bit pricer for you, and it's ass-ugly.
I just plug mine into my computer speakers and it sounds fine.

EDIT: My amplug, that is.
Really, just buy a cheap but good amp like a Fender Vibrochamp.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
The Amplug can be played through any sort of speaker's that uses a 1/8" plug, like the above referenced computer speakers. You might have to get an adapter which is only a couple of bucks. If you want something that can be played through an amp and headphones, and is portable: Line 6 Pocket Pod. I use mine every day. Good luck.
Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; but Today is a Gift; That is why it is called The Present.
I quite liked the Amplug, just get a set of small speakers for it. You can get fairly decent (ish) iPod speakers that just fold out for like £3 or something daft.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
I quite liked the Amplug, just get a set of small speakers for it. You can get fairly decent (ish) iPod speakers that just fold out for like £3 or something daft.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Just grab a small, cheap iPod speaker system that suits your needs and plug it into the Amplug.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!