Page 1 of 2
Whatever happened to that kid who was on the run because his parents were gunna send him back to that "program"?

Is he still alive?
He was jailed for extortion.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
How was it proven to be fake?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
lol does anyone have a link to the thread?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
No, he died. It was very tragic.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Yeah, he just trolled like the whole pit.

I felt sorry for that bastard too.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Not really a troll, since he wasn't trying to piss you guys off. He didn't mean to get caught, after all.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
to be honest, what we mods REALLY heard in regards to that situation was that his parents got so angry about his thread that they kicked him out of the house. now he's living in central park with a guy who has no legs.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
to be honest, what we mods REALLY heard in regards to that situation was that his parents got so angry about his thread that they kicked him out of the house. now he's living in central park with a guy who has no legs.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by primusfan

Oh shit dude, you think he needs any money or anything? I wonder if he can get at Paypal from an Internet cafe...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

There's a Facebook group for him, too. Originally, the title was 'Help metabolicmaggot' or something along those lines, but it was appropriately changed to 'metabolicmaggot is the worlds greatest troll'
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
lol he actually expected people to give him wonga?

"But dont send more than $5, i wouldnt want you to give anymore than that"

What a douche baguette.
Actually, it proves a lot. If he would have said 'Yeah I'm posting from the exact same computer and internet server for the duration of this' then it would prove nothing, but the fact that he said he was on the run and using multiple computers from multiple internet sources shoots down the validity of his story. That, mixed with the YouTube thing and the fact he said it was a fake.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Quote by Ponyexpress
that PROVES nothing

it wasn't a proxy.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by genghisgandhi
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1192195&page=36&pp=20
at post 707 is where i started rolling the ball of doubt, no need to thank me

At post 717 is where I suggested someone check his ip address, no need to thank me.

Quote by genghisgandhi
he made a thread called maggotmetabolic asking for "his award" that was from the same IP address

I remember seeing that thread. But I can't find it now. Annoying.
Yes he is, he has been adopted by a family of trolls.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Adam Scott
lol he actually expected people to give him wonga?

What a douche baguette.

WONGA?
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
So maybe it's really obvious, but was he ever sent to that horrible program originally, and the "going back to a program" thread was the troll post, or was the entire thing a hoax?
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by primusfan

This guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KOj7YKYvX0
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
is that place real? i went on there site and breifly looked at it, what is it?
GENERIC SIGNATURE
guys he was posting from the same place the whole time, meaning he would have the same ip... he never moved, look at the whole thread jeez everyone says he is a troll, but i still dont think so
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Page 1 of 2