but alas,
i am a man: solitary and elusive.
please -
turn around and count to ten
while i bury my
insecurities, frustrations, and weaknesses
somewhere safe.

...ok, ready? go.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Last edited by ottoavist at Nov 6, 2009,
Well, hello stranger. I've missed your writings. This was brilliant. Please stick around for a bit.
You have such an original perspective on how to generate feelings. And your words are always so new.

I really missed reading you.
This is not a pipe
9... 10.

I hope you'll stay awhile.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

Ahh Kent I'm so glad I chose today to check if you had posted anything new recently :]
It's great, it's really great, you always outshine my meager attempts
♥xx♥

cool.

'a stone's throw, i suppose' is an eloquently simple line, probably the one that stuck out most.

try manipulating the language more, you seem to have a grasp on proper structuring so you should use it to your advantage as far as how the words work together.
You always demand that I dive into your piece head-first. The space in it allows me to complicate it or simplify it in any way that I want. And I love that. You're still my favourite, and you make me want to write again.

I'm having bother trying to reign in the "genre disposition" idea, though. And I'm not keen "I suppose"

I think this piece, in particularly, is very difficult to staple down. I have ideas, yes, but they're very weird: they're of you being a father and talking to your child far away. But I don't know how that could link in with the first verse.

Hmm, yeah, I personally think this needs more of a grounding.

Awesome to see you again.
thank you all for your insight on this. i've written a lot lately but haven't really had the means to share it on here. hopefully i can return as given.

Goldfish, it's about a man having issues distinguishing what love actually is and why it is he's falling for this woman in particular. he can't figure the feelings, or her, out; and he expresses himself by masking his masculinity flaws.
hope that doesn't take away from anything, but that's the picture i'm trying to convey.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Confrabulations!

I love seeing you back here.

edit: WOAHHHAHAHAA!!!! CARMEL's RED!!

Confrabulations to you, too.
You have pretty much created your own distinctive style that you can very proudly call your own, and that style was showcased here. I did enjoy this, Kent.

This deserved wotw.