They are versatile right

Im playing through a superchamp XD now and Im goign to upgrade in the futur

i really like fender cleans more than anything else ive ever played and was thinking when i upgraded i would stick with fender

with a OD boost can fender get rock tones? Nothing to hard maybe Nirvana type tones are the hardest ill ever go absolotly no metal

I play alot of Jazz Blues country and Funk sometimes rock

can i just get some amps thrown at me? up to 1grand USD
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
The Fender Twin is legendary; particularly for clean tones. You can get a good overdriven sound from them, too. Take care of them and they last forever. You should be able to pick one up for under US$1000.00.
Yes. There are plenty of amps I'd prefer or would like as much(Orange, Mesa, etc.), but Fender's been in the business of amplifiers I believe since the 40's. One of the originals, and most of the others have gone out of business or have been bought out. If anyone knows what they're doing when it comes to an amp from experience, it's probably the guys at Fender, Tom Jennings from Vox or Jim Marshall from, well, Marshall.

But getting back to my point, as an owner who's been in bands for all sorts of stuff from blues to reggae to pop to metal to punk and everything in between, Fender does make good tube amps, especially for the price. Glistening cleans, and the natural overdrive is warm, fat and beautiful. If you get a good distortion or two to act as a gainstage, combining that with a nice, higher volume level, it'll do most things under the sun, which I can say that mine has done for me.

Also for particular amp suggestions, what would you use it for?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Well Im going to start playing in clubs sometime nex semester.

my superchamp xd is great for rehersal but i wanted something a bit better for live but I actually like my XD clean sound and dont wanna stray to far from it(unless its just really that much better)

Thats why I wanted to go in the Fender direction

I could get something under the reverb but as you said I can get something that may be expensive now but will last a lifetime =\
Guitars
MIM Fender Strat
Ovation Celebrity GC057

Amp
Fender Superchamp XD

Pedals
Crybaby Wah

Wishlist
Takamine G360S
Quote by FatalGear41
The Fender Twin is legendary; particularly for clean tones. You can get a good overdriven sound from them, too. Take care of them and they last forever. You should be able to pick one up for under US$1000.00.

unless you want to go deaf pretty quickly you aren't going to push a twin into overdrive very often. TS Nirvana tone comes from pedals so using something like a twin reverb as a clean base would sound great.