i brought up a local band that plays around town that has a couple of my buddies in it to a guitar player acquiantance of mine and he said that there were alot of complaints about the guitarist in that band.He also said that i could do that gig,or maybe i could do it.What did he mean and how should i take it?
He wants to sex you up, fo sho
Jackson DK2M
Washburn WD-18SW
Ibanez RGR421EXFM
Genz Benz El Diablo 100w -> Framus Dragon 412
Boss GE-7
Ibanez TS-9
If you don't know what he's talking about, why the bloody hell do you think that we're gonna know. This is the most stupid thread I've ever read.

Thrench....out
Quote by thrench
If you don't know what he's talking about, why the bloody hell do you think that we're gonna know. This is the most stupid thread I've ever read.

Thrench....out

God you're cool. I think I'm weeping.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by thrench

Thrench....out

Seacrest out!

No really, if you're not going to help, then just get out and don't post pointless shit.
Quote by Alex Vik
Seacrest out!

No really, if you're not going to help, then just get out and don't post pointless shit.

+1000

TS, sounds like they want you to give it a shot..

Metalhead ou...... oh wait, I'm not a douchebag
Quote by Alex Vik
Seacrest out!

If it's OK for the original poster to post pointless shit, then replying with something just as pointless is the best he's gonna get from me.

thrench....out
Quote by thrench
If it's OK for the original poster to post pointless shit, then replying with something just as pointless is the best he's gonna get from me.

thrench....out

Does your mother know that you're a shithead?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by MetalHead916
+1000

TS, sounds like they want you to give it a shot..

Metalhead ou...... oh wait, I'm not a douchebag

Yeah, they want you to try it out..

Also, I call sig dibs.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by thrench

thrench....out

Wow, your coolness just blew me away.

Trench....is a dickhead
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by thrench

thrench....out

No, you should just ignore the thread and move on if it doesn't appeal to you.

Seacrest, out!
Quote by simpleben09

Yes of course she does, why, do you feel that it's of consequence?

You have a very apt nickname.

Thrench
Quote by thrench
Yes of course she does, why, do you feel that it's of consequence?

You have a very apt nickname.

Thrench

cool kid
Quote by thrench

thrench....out

Thrench... back in.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
are you gonna help the guy who made this post or take the p*ss out of this thrench or whoever he is? Sounds like the guy is making a hint that he wants his current guitarist out of the band. If you wanna be in it then tell him if you get rid of the guitarist your open for an audition
GEAR :

Ibanez SA260FM
Burswood Strat Copy
Marshall GV-2 Distortion
Crate FlexWave 120 Amp

Quote by simpleben09

^ this sums it up.

[EDIT] oh sorry TS. Like everyone else who's posted (a helpful, relevant post) in this thread, I think he's hinting for you to be their guitarist. Think about a couple things:

- what music do they play, would you be into it?
- what would that mean for your current band, would they break/can you play both? I doubt you'll be the first guitarist in history to leave one band for another ...
- are the guys in the new band cool? alright?

hope this helps
Last edited by buid at Nov 6, 2009,
oh for god's sake, this thread is for F*****G girls...

My friend said "blah blah blah". Does she like me any more....Booo hooo.....

I can't take anymore of this crap. Goodnight

thrench..............over and out

PS. Don't bother replying I won't be reading them.
Quote by thrench
oh for god's sake, this thread is for F*****G girls...

My friend said "blah blah blah". Does she like me any more....Booo hooo.....

I can't take anymore of this crap. Goodnight

thrench..............over and out

PS. Don't bother replying I won't be reading them.

You just did...