I know he uses les pauls alot now, and he used to use an Ibanez 540P. I don't know much about Testament sorry.
****in' deadly tune. The guitar he's using looks to be a 540SLTD with an LR finish.
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green
he uses vintage les pauls and lps by a company called *heritage?* that Is owned by gibsons old workers.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
+1
Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; but Today is a Gift; That is why it is called The Present.
Quote by ToneLabeouf
****in' deadly tune. The guitar he's using looks to be a 540SLTD with an LR finish.

THanks dude, you bet its deadly. Could you find the model on musicians friend please, im not comprehending all the names like SLR058ZXX ibanez naming stuff, its very complex. THanks alot.
Last edited by KTHXBAI at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by KTHXBAI
THanks dude, you bet its deadly. Could you find the model on musicians friend please, im not comprehending all the names like SLR058ZXX ibanez naming stuff, its very complex. THanks alot.

Dude I don't think you'd find the 540SLTD on musicians friend considering it's umm like discontinued for quite a while now. Your best bet is to go used and hope that you find a good condition and good priced guitar.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Dude I don't think you'd find the 540SLTD on musicians friend considering it's umm like discontinued for quite a while now. Your best bet is to go used and hope that you find a good condition and good priced guitar.

Yeah, I think it's been out of production since like, '90 or '91 (don't feel like looking it up right now), and do you notice that model name? Ibanez 540S LTD. That means limited edition in Ibanez jargon. I'd say it's gonna take you a while to find one in good condition and at a reasonable price. Good luck!
Gear:
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
I do believe the Ibanez S series guitars are pretty much as close as you can get new but they come with a different type of bridge. If you want as close as to his then get wait for a used model but if you just like the shape and colour go for the S series stuff.
Well, what features of that guitar do you like? Is it the body shape? Fretboard wood? Fretboard markers? Color? Be a little more specific!!! haha
Gear:
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Quote by ToneLabeouf
Well, what features of that guitar do you like? Is it the body shape? Fretboard wood? Fretboard markers? Color? Be a little more specific!!! haha

Haha sorry mate, i appreciate the help.

Well:
Cherry Red
Fret Board wood i dont mind
Tremolo
24 Fret
SHARK TOOTH/FIN INLAYS
H/S/H

As close to that is mint.
And mid priced.