A bit of help, please guys!

For some reason, I'm struggling to find high quality patch cables in the UK. I need some really good cables (6 and 12 inch) with right angled jacks.

If you'd ever seen me with a soldering iron in my hand, you surely wouldn't suggest that I make some up myself

Recommendations/links most gratefully accepted.

Thanks
Cleartone. Best Price/Quality value IMO.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
^ out of what I've tried, anyway. agreed. obviously if you're willing to spend a lot more, you might do better. But i'm not aware of anything so good so cheap, anyway.

edit: you asked for a link

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ out of what I've tried, anyway. agreed. obviously if you're willing to spend a lot more, you might do better. But i'm not aware of anything so good so cheap, anyway.

edit: you asked for a link

http://www.award-session.com/cleartone_cables.html

Yeah, I've tried a few: Cleartone, Planet Waves and my friends Monster (which is no better than cleartone for like 4x the price).

Oh btw, I never got an email back off Steve about Fender clones.
Call me Cahum.

Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
yeah, i've tried planet waves and a couple of other random brands (horizon, maybe?), and yeah, the cleartones wiped the floor with them. Been hearing good things about those klotz la grange ones, too, but apparently they're too stiff for use as patch cables anyway.

And thanks about the email, i meant to ask you again but i forgot. I figured he just hadn't got back to you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
And thanks about the email, i meant to ask you again but i forgot. I figured he just hadn't got back to you.
He might be looking at circuits or something. Either that or the email didn't work.
Call me Cahum.

Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
or just didn't get round to answering... I assume they're pretty busy, and with the prices they charge they might not have much margin. I know i emailed them to thank them for sending the amp, and to say it had turned up safe etc. and was great, and I didn't hear back. Of course, that didn't really need a reply.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
or just didn't get round to answering... I assume they're pretty busy, and with the prices they charge they might not have much margin. I know i emailed them to thank them for sending the amp, and to say it had turned up safe etc. and was great, and I didn't hear back. Of course, that didn't really need a reply.

I sent one like that and got a reply.

But yeah, that's the one I forgot.
Call me Cahum.

Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?