Hi, I am ordering my guitar tonight and need some help. I tried out a Fender baja telecaster ibn the shop and liked it, but I have also came across the classic series 50s telecaster for the same price. So which one should I get. I know you don't know my exact genre or music, but can you tell me the advantages and disadvantages to the two. Just to let you know, I would be using it for Rory Gallagher / AC/DC blues rock stuff.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
Well I don't know to much about either but I would probably not use either for AC/DC.
Well I don't know to much about either but I would probably not use either for AC/DC

I know, I wont use that guitar for that kind of stuff, this will be for more of the bluesier Rory Gallagher stuff and the Who, whereas my other guitar will be used for AC/DC.
Gibson SG Standard, Gibson SG 60s tribute, Edwards Les Paul, Fender Telecaster, Epiphone SG Custom
the tele sounds like a better buy

Dude, they are both teles I'm choosing between.

Pick which one you like better. Have you even played the 50's tele?

No but I was wondering what the differences are between them with them both being similarly priced teles.
Last edited by hardrockerdave9 at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by hardrockerdave9
Dude, they are both teles I'm choosing between.

I'm pretty sure he was joking.
Personally I'd go with the Baja. It's still modelled on a 50's Tele anyway.

Edit: The Baja gives you more options with pickup combinations too, so more versatile than the Classic 50's Tele.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Last edited by -NOFX- at Nov 6, 2009,